[3.23] Affliction - SC - Tired of summoning and throwing arrows? Play Self-cast Freezing Pulse!

So pretty much every league before this I have played with tornado shot, cyclone and RF builds, but it seems like the game only spins arround arrows, summoning and totems these days.

Then I have made this build, so I could play as an classic spellcaster using self-cast freezing pulse.

I know that spellcasters and freezing pulse have recieved a lot of nerf latelly, but it still plays pretty fine.

I have played this build in HC SSF and Affliction SC, and tested it untill i felt confortable posting this build here.

The build still needs some fine tuning, especially on the gear side of things, but I've made it so it feels really comfortable to play, as you only use your speed flasks, and ocasionally a mana flask, no curses or anything else.

TL;DR

Pretty comfortable build using only simple mechanics and simple gear to find. costs arround 300c to get going to tier 15 maps.

At arround lvl 90, if you invest close to 300c, you'll be sitting at 4k hp and 6.5k E.S., which is pretty good for avoiding getting one-shot.

For mana, which is an issue for spellcasters recenly, you will get 2% total mana on kill, which will make mapping a breeze. Will struggle at bosses sometimes tho, that's why i have 2 mana flasks.

Lets get to the build.

+Pros

- Good Survivability overall
- Can go with the same spell from eary to late game
- Good clear speed
- Freeze everything
- Cheap till you want to min-max
- Impressive freezing range

-Cons

- Chaos damage will make you die
- Kinda slow when there are no mobs arround to refill your flasks
- Expensive when min-maxed
- not the best boss killer (still good tho)
- no ev/armour/spell supress/other sources of defences appart from pure life/es/leech

Lets start.

Gem Setup
Скрытый текст

6L - B - B - B - B - B - B

Freezing Pulse
Speel Echo
Increased Critical Strikes
Incresed Critical Damage
Arcane Surge
Pinpoint

4L - B - B - B - B

-Herald of Thunder
-Hextouch
-Hex bloom
-Frostbite

3L - B - B - G

-Herald of Ice
-Discipline
-Sniper's Mark

4L - B - B - B - R

-Summon Lightning Golem
-Frostblink
-Energy Leech
-Minion Health

These are pretty much the links you need. you will have upwards of 2 pieces of equipment witouth gems, still haven't figured out what could go there.

Gear Setup
Скрытый текст

Wand

Shield

Helmet

Body Armour

Boots

Gloves

Belt

Rings

Amulet

Flasks

Try to find ES/Life/Res on all defense gear, and on amulet go for STR/Dex for using G and R gems.

On DMG Gear go for spell dmg, +1 lvl of spell gems, +30% quality and increased elemental damage per % quality.

Passives Tree + ASC + Wilwood

Скрытый текст

https://bit.ly/4bdJyVC
For bandits - kill them all
Последняя редакция: HeyDude3. Время: 29 янв. 2024 г., 13:20:50
Last bumped25 янв. 2024 г., 11:55:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация