[3.23] Glacial Cascade of the Fissure - Trying to make GC relevant again

Hey everyone.
So last league was my first, in my early days I did what I think most people do and experimented with all the different skill gems trying them out. In that process I fell in love with glacial cascade (sadly discovering it was out of meta by that time) but I made a goal to create a usable build with it and by the end of the league I did so after acquiring my first headhunter and some other decent gear.

This league introduced transfigured gems and I was excited to try the glacial cascade one. At first I didn't like the feel of it but it has definitely grown on me. The differences are lack of knockback and not having the finicky final burst doing more damage stat. It's nice not having to be careful about placement to get the final burst to hit the enemy as well the lack of knockback is actually nice now that I'm used to it. I have tested back and forth with the transfigured and regular glacial cascade and can definitely say the transfigured is better for almost every application.

So the build originally started as me trying to make eternity shroud work, but after much trial and error it just wasn't as strong as I was hoping. So I adjusted the build and after a week or so now of working on it I am happy to share it for anyone interested in checking out this new gem and enjoys exploding whole screens of mobs. Like shown below

Short video showcase of a couple maps: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2043871085

POB: https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/CosmicME/AfflictionZinga

The combination of skills and MTX makes this build incredibly fun to play. Frost blink will explode most packs by itself. Glacial cascade with the AOE scaling makes it reach out about a screen and a half away killing things off screen. Finally vaal ice nova is used as a holy crap button to help clear when getting overrun, or popping open a whole legion with 1 button press, as long as hatred is on :D

If anyone would like more info or anything I'll be glad to help and answer any questions. I'm also very open to helpful feedback or constructive criticism. Thank you, I hope you enjoy my creation.
Последняя редакция: CosmicME. Время: 30 янв. 2024 г., 11:11:23
Last bumped30 янв. 2024 г., 10:07:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация