[3.23] The Lone Rager (Necro) | One SRS, one BIG ignite! | 10.4 million Ignite DPS - Tabl3s

Howdy yall, I am here to showcase my single SRS ignite build.

My goal with this build was to make something very unique. I wanted to stand out and see if I could make a single SRS build work. With that in mind, I knew we had to scale ignite...lets get into it.

Pros
Fantastic Bosser
Unique smooth playstyle
Very straight forward scaling/defenses
Noob and Veteran friendly alike
Able to move while still dealing full damage potential
Max Block w/ 550ish regen

Cons
Mapping is mid, running a hybrid multi srs/ignite setup is better
Can be VERY expensive if you wish to max your chaos res out
Can be one shot if block fails
Multi button build
Specters can die while mapping, though uncommon.

Build philosophy
Скрытый текст
I really took a step back and wanted to make a pretty unique build. I had never tried scaling ignite with minions and assumed it was just terrible compared to poison but given the new SRS trans gem, that changed everything.
We focused on getting max block, life and minion nodes while trying not to gimp our overall defense to much. We use a unique synergy between the Tavukai amulet, the Regulator shield and our 2 keystones (Minion Instability and Necromantic Aegis). All this put together turns our lone rager into a burning damage machine. This also means we are free to move around and play for defense positions while still maintaining full dps output.

How the builds works
Скрытый текст
This build works by using the Minion Instability Keystone to apply huge ignites to our target. We reach low life by using the Tavukai Amulet, Qotra's Regulator Shield and the Necromantic Aegis keystone. While mapping and bossing our SRS can INSTANTLY die exploding into a ball of burning ignite damage. We also take full advantage of our Necro ascendancy Mistress of Sacrifice and 3 30% offering charms to maintain 75/75% block 100% of the time. The end result is a tanky, mobile, heavy ignite damage character.

Videos of Mapping and Boss Kills
Скрытый текст

Bossing Footage and detailed build guide - https://youtu.be/5EHJelDGUYI?si=7TJwJxrd8cKzhYCU

POBs
Скрытый текст

League Starter - https://pobb.in/rbokl2lsLfKK (Planning on Revemping and updating) This POB also has a full notes section that will help guide any new players on their journey with the build.

End Game - https://pobb.in/ZGbouPB7ItT2

Ascendancy
Скрытый текст

Commander of Darkness - For damage and ease of capping Res
Mindless Aggression - Minion Scaling
Bone Barrier - Minion Life scaling and free guard skill
Mistress of Sacrifice - Lots and lots of free block chance!

End Game Gear
Скрытый текст

Leveling
Скрытый текст
Within the league start POB listed above, there is a FULL notes section on how I believe you should level this build. Swapping later to the ignite version.

I will update this guide when I return from work today (01-30-24) and also try to figure out how to post gifs to this forum. Any suggestions would be quite welcome :D

Thank you for reading
Thanks for spending some of your time checking out my build. I hope yall enjoy it. I know I had a ton of fun theory crafting, playing and am proud to be able to sharing this build idea with yall. If you'd like to see the video build guide and/or see some of my other builds, please stop by my youtube channel listed below. Hope yall have a wonder rest of 3.23. Till next time...

Tabl3s Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@tabl3s

Последняя редакция: bbeberle. Время: 1 февр. 2024 г., 19:20:10
Last bumped1 февр. 2024 г., 19:32:21
CHANGE LOG 1a

--02-1-24--
1. Added a level 21/20 Raise Specter for the extra specter @ level 25.
--New Specter Added: Perfect Hulking Miscreation (Wanted a Navel Officer but those are like 15 div right now). Few other options but this one made the most sense.)
2. Removed a small life passive in lieu of a small minion life/PDF node. Specters still die on occasion despite having a crap ton of hp and max res...hoping these changes fix that issue.

END OF CHANGE LOG 1a

Последняя редакция: bbeberle. Время: 1 февр. 2024 г., 19:15:34
wow nice build, i don't think i've ever seen only 1 srs kekw, cool concept!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация