Armageddon Witch

Who says you need to be able to see anything, if its dead, you can avoid it right?

Here we have a Arcanist Brand Meteor Elementalist, damage looks low in pob, but really it feels much, much higher. This build revolves around using 5 Arcanist Brands to annihilate packs of enemies, with explosions, cull, 100% unnerve, and a few other benefits due to some unique crafts.

Progenesis is also not really required, it helps ALOT with surviving incoming bursts of damage, as this builds life is low.. around 2.7k, while it's not mandatory, I highly suggest it.

We also make use of One fire cluster for more damage and elemental leech, which helps with sustain.

Jewels

Intuitive Leap
Bloodnotch
Immutable force
Watcher's Eye

This build will run without mageblood, but resists will need to be managed better on gear and likely will sacrifice a bit of damage for it.

There are 6 Uniques that this build utilizes, only 1-2 of which are Required

Crown of the Inward Eye, this gives us a ton of damage and survivability for only costing the helm, + more ES for our spells

Saffell's Frame has %all maximum res and 30% spell damage to boot, this is invaluable for maintaining RF and helping with survivability, I got reduced damage from crits as a corrupt implicit, but its not required at all.

Ralakesh's Impatience, Charges, these boots are ridiculously powerful, helps with all aspects of this build, invaluable, resists dont matter if youre using a mageblood as we will get them from the flasks and rings

With this Amulet we link Flammability and Temporal Chains to Blasphemy for free dual curse auras and more damage / survivability in tandem

Annoint: Ash, Frost, and Storm

By level 97 I will have pathed into Doom Cast, this is the next highest annoint for dps, you can change if you really feel you need more survivability, but its not necessary

Mageblood, This belt is not required by any means, but the benefits it provides outweighs all other potential belts and would effectively make it so I would have to start making the build over from scratch to ensure I am able to get the resists I need. Another belt would work here though if you can manage your resists effectively, potentially a tri-res hunter influenced vise or leather belt with %life and t1 life?

Last but not least is a very specific Watcher's Eye

What we want here is Life on hit while affected by vitality, and ES on hit while affected by Discipline, this keeps us healed and topped off, while also restoring our EMP (Effective Mana Pool) which is desperately needed. This build will not run effectively without this jewel, it will break the build if you are running the build as designed

Full List of Character's Gear

POB: https://pobb.in/R6edG-detqdu

Videos:

T16 Crimson Temple - White

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/GagLcVuG3va6FGADpTwHho?

T16 Minotaur - Rare

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/tomjratNakTaFFWvmFHyEM?

Crafting Guide for Items

Chest

To make this item you are making a dual influenced chest piece

I typically roll my items on ilvl 85 or higher as most of the mods I need for them require high Ilvls

1. Find a Saintly Chainmail with Crusader Influence and % chance to gain power charge on critical strike and one other influenced modifier
2. Elevate power charge on Critical Strike
3. If Elevate fails, go to step 1, If Elevate succeeds, move on to Step 4.
4. Get a Hunter Armour (any type) with Spell critical Strike (you can make this pretty easy with Hort Crafting for Critical Strike, make sure it has a second modifier.
5. Elevate Spell Crit on the Hunter Armour
6. If Elevate Fails, go to step 4, if elevate Succeeds, move on to step 7.
7. Awaken the 2 items together, right click the Awakened orb and left click the hunter armour, then left click the saintly chainmail.
8. Congrats, you now have a dual elevated influenced item, but we aren't done yet, now youre going to Lock suffixes, take your armour over to hort craft, and craft for a physical modifier (we're looking for explosion).
9. Keep repeating Suffix Lock and Phys at Hort, if you end up getting 3 prefixes that aren't useful, annul, and suffix lock and roll again, if you annul a useful mod, well, you gotta start over completely.
10. 6 socket and link the item, you need 6 blue sockets, Quality, if you have an open suffix (which is definitely better than an open prefix) enchant with phys damage reduction, otherwise avoid life mods at all costs, as this will remove your ability to take the 15% max life mastery.

Rings

Both of these are really easy, find 2 amethyst rings, one fractured with t1 str, and 1 with t1 dex, spam chaos hort craft rolls til youve got 35% chaos res, hit with whatever other mods you feel are needed for the build or go with what you crafted

Gloves

These were a pain to craft, not going to lie here, these modifiers are not required but drastically improve the QoL of the build.

The fire res is just a nice addition, same with the impale (not needed at all) but whatre you gonna do with an elevated dual influenced item that you cant prefix/suffix lock.. it stays lol

1. Find hunter gloves with % chance to unnerve on hit as an explicit modifier (not searing exarch)
2. Get second influenced mod on unnerve gloves
3. Elevate unnerve for 100% unnerve on hit
4. if you fail start over at step 1, if you succeed move on to step 5.
5. Grab second pair of gloves, warlord influence, one of the 2 gloves has to be crusader gloves, so get whatever one is easier to find unnerve on and awaken to the crusader gloves
6. Warlord gloves have to have culling strike and one other mod for elevating
7. Elevate Culling Strike (this gives % increased aoe when you cull enemies, which is pretty much up 100% of the time)
8. Awaken the 2 items together, left click the non-crusader gloves and move them to the crusader gloves.
9. Hope you have an open prefix for +1 AoE gems, if not annul a prefix
10. Ex slam remaining slots, you can enchant for Mana before the +1 Aoe Gems to block it from rolling with an exalt, socket, link, quality.
Последняя редакция: Vizkevod. Время: 2 февр. 2024 г., 12:57:51
Last bumped2 февр. 2024 г., 12:55:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация