In this episode of Build of the Week, Harryhermy has well and truly let the bodies hit the… floor. This build is strong, mobile and sounds wonderfully crunchy. Check it out!

For more information about Harryhermy’s build, you can find his guide here, Google Chrome has translate built in and can assist you in reading this page. If you would like to get your build featured in Build of the Week, make sure you post your build in our Classes/Builds Sub-forum, which you can find on our forum homepage, or post a video build on YouTube!
Последняя редакция: Ulsarek. Время: 28 февр. 2024 г., 16:19:43
Splat

News enjoyers, we are so back.
Последняя редакция: sumfight. Время: 28 февр. 2024 г., 16:23:03
hoho news

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
read if cute
"
Khaine01 написал:
read if cute

"
sumfight написал:
Splat

Back?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle написал:
"
sumfight написал:
Splat

Back?

They didn't post yesterday, which is really odd for them. I think the only time they didn't post(outside of their weekends) was when they said they would be taking a break with the lead up to Exilecon.
Can we get an MTX that turns zombies into toucan zombies? This build is already worthy of praise, but would be worthy of even more with said MTX
Le Toucan Will Return
"
sumfight написал:
"
Jerle написал:
"
sumfight написал:
Splat

Back?

They didn't post yesterday, which is really odd for them. I think the only time they didn't post(outside of their weekends) was when they said they would be taking a break with the lead up to Exilecon.

Oh. I’ve been paying so much attention to LE this period I didn’t even realise there was no news yesterday :D things have been really slow here in any case.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация