Tips for this Iron Mass build?

It's a build I'm quite happy with, with high DPS (Numbers slightly scuffed: PoB can't properly calculate a proper amount of skeletons). Chose Necro as Mistress of Sacrifice for survivabiliy. United in Dream is there for Envy: Severed in Sleep is a ever so slightly worse option. This was thought up in Affliction and seems as if I'll be doing it this league. Any tips for it? (This is the 'most optimized loadout, perhaps with one or two dummy mods that do nothing) I could use the new gem for Rallying Cry as well.

Build: https://pobb.in/JJD2knYnsWOh

This is also WITHOUT Progensis enabled: I ticked it off as it's an item I'm unsure I will get. Feel free to enable it in PoB though.
Последняя редакция: Archliche. Время: 26 марта 2024 г., 19:10:45
Last bumped29 марта 2024 г., 19:47:36
So it has been since 3.21 since I made an Iron Mass build, and I do know they did remove the insane incoming damage multiplier, so I guess it is possible Awakened Added Chaos Damage will have fallen from the top bonus support, but I find it hard to believe it is out of the top 5. POB does a horrible job of predicting which support gems to use since the damage source is not straight forward, but the added skill gem level alone is insane for keeping your dps reliable. Also, I am not shocked that you were getting better DPS with UiD over SiS, as you were already trying to add withering on the skeletons with the support gem and thus not really comparing them since you lost some small poison DOT from UiD, but were not actually getting the benefit from SiS's built in Wither that you can inflict yourself, no need for the "wasted" support gem on your Summon Skelly. You also should consider Animate Guardian with some items that grant aura based buffs that affect all allies.

Now since you feel that your tree is most optimized, I will not try to argue, just pose a couple items of note for you to consider because with a quick 30 second scan of the tree, it doesn't seem optimized at all. You have no requirement for that much Intel or Strength and you will have more mana/life than you need for a build that is channeling 2 mana a second once every 3-4 seconds and casting a 37 mana spell every 4 seconds at the most.
Последняя редакция: Gloernn. Время: 28 марта 2024 г., 15:52:35
"
Gloernn написал:
Now since you feel that your tree is most optimized, I will not try to argue, just pose a couple items of note for you to consider because with a quick 30 second scan of the tree, it doesn't seem optimized at all. You have no requirement for that much Intel or Strength and you will have more mana/life than you need for a build that is channeling 2 mana a second once every 3-4 seconds and casting a 37 mana spell every 4 seconds at the most.

In hindsight, yeah the passives are not optomised. I cut away a lot of the drifting toward the Templar side, as I realized Gravepact wasn't as useful as I thought it was. (The notable still provides a 17% DPS increase according to PoB)
I replaced Wither with Cruelty, looks like it does better.
The only two reasons I'm not running Awakened Chaos is that from what I've read, Iron Mass skeletons use Iron Mass's stats to attack instead of the gem's, making level less relevant, and that I'm using the Covenant, which gives me level 29 added chaos support.
Looking at Animate Guardian a white socket Crown of the Tyrant and a Kingmaker/Last Breath seem the most attractive.
Последняя редакция: Archliche. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 18:43:03
"
Archliche написал:
"
Gloernn написал:

In hindsight, yeah the passives are not optomised. I cut away a lot of the drifting toward the Templar side, as I realized Gravepact wasn't as useful as I thought it was. (The notable still provides a 17% DPS increase according to PoB)
I replaced Wither with Cruelty, looks like it does better.
The only two reasons I'm not running Awakened Chaos is that from what I've read, Iron Mass skeletons use Iron Mass's stats to attack instead of the gem's, making level less relevant, and that I'm using the Covenant, which gives me level 29 added chaos support.
Looking at Animate Guardian a white socket Crown of the Tyrant and a Kingmaker/Last Breath seem the most attractive.

Yes, they were using the sword's stats over the stats gained from the gem in so far as the base attack speed, base damage and crit values, but you still do gain accuracy and health. I will admit I missed the level 29 from the Covenant and so I think you are making the right choice in light of that, my chest was always Vis Mortis because I was always exploiting the old +50% added damage the gem used to give, thus trying to get any +# any type of damage, increasing the # of my golems, etc

And yes for the guardian, you will likely want to skip the early options like dying breath and leer cast, just go for the good options, kingmaker, crown of the tyrant, and doppleganger's guise to make the thing nay invincible (there are some fine options at boot and glove, but they can be cheap items, just be sure you don't leave them blank, anything is better than nothing)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация