Last week we showcased Path of Exile 2 to content creators and journalists during the Exile Meetup event in Los Angeles. Attendees were able to play the demo which included a playthrough from the start of the game as the Warrior, the Sorceress or the Ranger, which we recently revealed. For an inside look of the event, check out this video below:

We've also collected some videos of the first impressions of the attendees. Check them out below!

POGGIES #garfarmy
Cool meetup T_T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Loved attending, thanks for doing this, GGG!
You've already got my money, quite a bit of it. XD LET ME PLAAAAAY!
PoE Enjoyer for over a decade, and counting...
All all know, the only one on the list that matters is Mathil.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
you know Its good when aris stopped being green just to play it
Cassia supremacy
Support of Mouse and Keyboard on console for normal play as many other games or is GGG just droping big NoNo on community even this time ? i dont get it why it is so hard to give us this support to level up our gameplay on console ? on pc u can play with controler and mouse why not on console >? and live up to ur name so u care about ur comunity over there too ?
Последняя редакция: Raidenj. Время: 28 марта 2024 г., 4:41:55
I have high hopes for poe 2, i know its not going to be the same game and that is a good thing, but i certainly have my concerns they are pushing for a slower more methodical type of combat and many players are used to the more zoom type nature of PoE 1 and have come to expect it, i hope that it will be a new game worthy of its name but sticks to their roots instead of trying to recreat what they have already mastered, the line about not finding any blue or yellows sounds alot like the games baseline is just Ruthless league type gameplay but with that being the normal it could be -okay- i already know its going to be great, but i worry it wont be what the current path of exile players are expecting.
LOGIN POGGERS STRIMMER HYPE

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация