Souls Like ARPG: No Rest for the Wicked

Hello exiles.

This game dropped today on Steam and the main feature is physical based combat which means it's not simple target tab and forget but combat depends more on positioning and the type of weapon you use similar as Elden Ring.
Has also stamina for block and dodge rolls from what i saw.

That was a TLDR. Has anyone tried it yet and considers it maybe.

I personally will wait as it seems to have performance issues which is probably the main reason for the currently mixed reviews.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last bumped21 апр. 2024 г., 7:14:30
Ugly characters, can't skip cutscenes, performance is decent, a lot of scenes have problems with using resources(like this one). I played with disabled dynamic render scale.

Скрытый текст

edit///
After some longer playing, don't buy it.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Последняя редакция: Dxt44. Время: 21 апр. 2024 г., 13:25:40
I'd also leave a mixed-bad review if I had to play a simple game like this capped on 60 fps 1080p hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I read some reviews and the forums there.

Biggest complains so far are:

Bad performance ,item durability loss after death, slow/no respawning monsters/ressources and to a lesser extent not much content.

Durability was fixed to some degree in a recent patch. But the game still seems to heat up the Nvidia 4K series.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 написал:
I read some reviews and the forums there.

Biggest complains so far are:

Bad performance

depends on how busy the screen gets, seems a much slower and less populated game world than PoE so (assuming it's the same late game) it should be easier to optimize for.

It's something i think a lot of players of PoE tend to forget, the amount of shit you make the game do the worse the performance is, the fact that they game is even remotely playable when you are in the thick of a juiced map is a win in terms of optimization.

One game that irked me was swtor (mmo) and the open world PvP area, as soon as you got into the zone your game started slogging, get to the action you were in a sideshow )and it wasn't even that populated), then the game would just use all ram available and then crash. their fix for this was to disable the PvP in the zone rendering it pointless.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация