I love it, let it go core please

I like making all tier 1 triple flat ele damage bows with crit multi, crit chance and attack speed :)

But for real I really want this to go core. It takes a very long time to gather all the required corpses to get a powerful item but even then it's not a guarantee that you'll get your item want. And they of course could nerf and tweak around some stuff like direct nerfs - making +50 to tier rating to +25 or something. Maybe the exorcism requiring you to have the base item found instead of having to choose it for free. Maybe make the coffins not tradable so you have to grind farm them yourself idk. Maybe if you 100% spec into the atlas passives for this league, then it becomes the way it is right now, I think there could be many cool ideas surrounding that. For example, personally I don't really care about the allfames, so you could have a major passive that removes them and the devoted enemies, but makes the crafting as inherently strong as it is right now etc but again the main payoff is that it's tedious. But grinding is in the dev's company name so ..?

So yeah please let it go core it all it's glory!
Последняя редакция: edgartheslayer. Время: 23 апр. 2024 г., 1:24:53
Last bumped24 апр. 2024 г., 19:32:33
Hopefully not.
If it goes core it deserves the harvest treatment as it is even more busted than the OG harvest item editor.
Triple fracture items even on influenced items, 6* t1 mods. D3 power creep says hello
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid написал:
Hopefully not.
If it goes core it deserves the harvest treatment as it is even more busted than the OG harvest item editor.
Triple fracture items even on influenced items, 6* t1 mods. D3 power creep says hello

+1, hopefully not. Indeed one league is more than enough for this item editor.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Последняя редакция: Nomancs. Время: 23 апр. 2024 г., 3:13:52
Just let us upload PoB chars.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
they should do the crafting steps easier not easier to make highend items
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
It's criminal how they treated providing the BASE ITEM to this crafting method.

First you could not select it at all. That was uber dogshit.
Then they changed this to basically an item editor, where you simply pick up the base from the menu and it crafts that. More exotic bases require corpses.

How about you actually bringing the damn base to the table? Must be normal rarity but you can do whatever else with it - item level, quality, socket links, socket colors etc etc. Then we could remove all that bloat off GY crafting and focus on modifiers alone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация