Combat Log Plz

Getting hit by off-screen stuff. Dying to who knows what, because there's too much covering up effects. Random one-shots from Narnia.

This is a simple implementation, or allow the community to create one and utilize it. I'm sure their is some API we can send requests to.

What killed you:
How much it hit for:
What type of damage:

Simple ya know: Killed by Revenant, Hit for: 161,726,331 by (Enter Enemy Skill Here) Type: Chaos, Lightning, Fire, Cold maybe DoT.

Also, Debuffs should remain on screen till respawn, so you can actually make use of them without having to record gameplay.

I'm sure you'll get right on this, so I'll be holding my breath...

The only reason I see not to do this, is if their are completely out there mechanics that GGG wants to remain unknown, which in a game of numbers is absolutely ridiculous and/or just shady business. I'm sure this has been asked before but you should seriously consider it.
Last bumped24 апр. 2024 г., 14:47:49
Yes, sorely needed. I'm tired of random one shots wondering what the heck happened.

Just happened last night. Running a map, easy as pie, then wtf instantly dead. And I really have no idea, because after the wtf moment and going back in to finish the map, was easy as pie.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация