mageblood just too op

look for inspiration of build, random click POE streamer room on twitch and see a mageblood

think of a old unpopular skill, want to know how people build these days,open poe.ninja, filter skill, open some ladder's character links and see mageblood

mageblood just too op for any situations

my idea for rework:
Leftmost (2-3) Magic Utility Flasks constantly apply their Flask Effects to you
Rightmost (1-2) Flasks are disabled
Last bumped2 мая 2024 г., 9:02:11
Look in SSF category for non-mb builds.

As for actual mb balance - nerf increased flask effect. Now its trivial to get 95% on a mb flask, which makes all of them busted. Also they can fix your ailment immunity with 1 flask and stormshroud.
GGG remove ancestral totem buffs and buff base gems instead. It is annoying to have to press:

4 warcries, totem, berserk, banner, bloodrage, focus, curse to cast a slam

result: 1/5th of normal build damage and 1/4th of POB dps for slam build in real scenario.
mb was already heavily gutted with this league and the rework of some flasks? lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
pogduckdogcat написал:
look for inspiration of build, random click POE streamer room on twitch and see a mageblood

think of a old unpopular skill, want to know how people build these days,open poe.ninja, filter skill, open some ladder's character links and see mageblood

mageblood just too op for any situations

my idea for rework:
Leftmost (2-3) Magic Utility Flasks constantly apply their Flask Effects to you
Rightmost (1-2) Flasks are disabled

I killed an Uber Shaper today and I killed 3 different tier 17 bosses and I'm not using mageblood

I play the popular explosive arrow skill, but on Chieftain

It's very enjoyable to play and relatively durable for softcore

And when it comes to mageblood, if the build needs such an item to work, it means something is wrong.
I don't know if rework is necessary, it's a belt like a headhunter used to be

Players need to hunt for something
I think chase items would be ok if they could be farmed by more casual players and weren't the bis in their slot. Every build running dod/mb feels stale after awhile.

I just think it should have been a stepping stone instead of your character has stupid amounts of extra stats now.

Older chase items were more luxury than modern ones. I find it hard to think of a build where defiance of destiny and mageblood don't make it substantially better than an all t1 triple implicit rare mirror item.
Последняя редакция: roundishcap. Время: 24 апр. 2024 г., 23:17:57
i used to look at belts a lot. the abyss belt at 100% effectiveness is sweet.

but what's sweeter is still MB.

after farming up my first MB in affliction. i have zero interest in belts even if its a perfect god tier mirror belt. nothing beats a mageblood.

that said. now that i own one i never want it to be nerfed.
[Removed by Support]
I'd say Mageblood is a little bit too strong in the sense that it's bis for basically every build. It's not niche enough.

The bigger problem is, that it's dropping like candy since affliction. GGG always were of the opinion that really strong items have to be really really rare... but look at HH and MB this league, it's a joke.

They really missed the mark with T17 maps and I hope they course correct next league, otherwise everyone is planning their starters with MB in mind in the future.
I chase it every single league, not because i think its insanely strong, but because of the movement speed, the amount of negative movement speed penalties in this game lol, have you ever stood in tar, being maimed, hindered, and slow aura'ed :D jesus fucking christ, this is mainly why i go for it.
ah, the belt people farm 'off stream'

the belt that can make any siht work

the belt i am using right now on a (brace yourself)

quad-curse void-sphere-of-rending occultist all-unique build. this is an experimental build that has no aspirations whatsoever - just wanted to know how curses are in modern POE

curses are ~fine but not great. and - since i equipped the belt to 'fix resists' - i can farm T16. with 3k life/1k ES.

it is ridiculous. this item is just silly

any streamer/guide creator that says 'mageblood is just QoL' lies.

my fix for this idiocy: enchants from Enkindling Orbs should NOT work. 70% free effect is just too much

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация