New Wisp Scarab is underwhelming. Potential rework needed.

Currently, the wisp scarab is tragically bad and even using 4 of them feels like you gain little to nothing for using all your scarab slots, perhaps the number needs adjusted and amount that can be used changed. However, I think that a change that could be made to make the scarab useful or possibly another additional wisp scarab altogether is making the scarab a horned scarab with higher rarity and making its effect be "Monsters in the area have their powers amplified by between 0-2500 of each wildwood wisp type" This would make the scarab roll between 0 and 2500 of each wisp type for monsters in the area. So for example the monsters in the area would then be given a wisp value for each type based on a random roll between 0 and 2500 and the area could roll 569 Vivid, 1523 Primal, and 867 Wild Wisp. These numbers rolls would be applied to each mob in the map much like how the count would appear at the bottom of our screen during affliction. This is just an idea I had when I was a bit disappointed by the new scarabs released. I figured I'd put the suggestion out there.
Last bumped24 апр. 2024 г., 19:52:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация