Maven Memory Game

I love POE. I always keep coming back; however, I cannot express how much I hate the maven memory game.

I find this aspect of boss fights intolerable and I resist the urge to pay (divs) for carry services. It's completely demoralizing as I have physical and mental challenges that make this fight a real gut punch.

I really do hope this changes. It's unlikely to change so I hope this feedback is taken into consideration for POE 2.

Последняя редакция: dautry. Время: 24 апр. 2024 г., 20:02:41
Last bumped25 апр. 2024 г., 3:15:54
So they should cater to you because you can't do it?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
>> So they should cater to you because you can't do it?

No. I'm saying they should evaluate it from an accessibility standpoint.

I do not mind challenges but I argue that this is an action RPG and it doesn't fit the genre. I am fine if most people disagree. Simply providing my opinion.
"
dautry написал:
I love POE. I always keep coming back; however, I cannot express how much I hate the maven memory game.

I find this aspect of boss fights intolerable and I resist the urge to pay (divs) for carry services. It's completely demoralizing as I have physical and mental challenges that make this fight a real gut punch.

I really do hope this changes. It's unlikely to change so I hope this feedback is taken into consideration for POE 2.

Completely agree the visibility is terrible and it's fail if you don't have a fast movement character, I think the best for this are rangers with blink arrow.

"
Coconutdoggy написал:
So they should cater to you because you can't do it?

Don't you think it's really a clueless waste to antagonize everyone with such sad little remarks all the time ?
Последняя редакция: Universalis. Время: 24 апр. 2024 г., 21:34:04
I'll make something very clear to you two I've played poe 2 and I promise you there's going to be more mechanics like this and it's going to be glorious.

You can write your feedback of why and what but truth is they're just going to make the game how they want it and if you can't do it well then it's not there problem.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Последняя редакция: Coconutdoggy. Время: 24 апр. 2024 г., 21:56:30
"
Coconutdoggy написал:
I'll make something very clear to you two I've played poe 2 and I promise you there's going to be more mechanics like this and it's going to be glorious.

You can write your feedback of why and what but truth is they're just going to make the game how they want it and if you can't do it well then it's not there problem.

Good, the maven is actually one of the few fights that have some uniqueness to it. Glad they are adding more things like this, they got pretty close with the exarch balls so will just have to hope they lean more into these types of mechanics.

Game doesn't need more tank and spank bosses, thats what maps are for.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
If they had to evaluate everything from an accessibility standpoint we would be left with pong.
so much antagonizing.

i m old. i sometimes get the memory game right but most of the time i dont.

i've even had people carry me which utilize stong builds yet they fail the memory game.

this antagonizing is a clear "i m not affected by this problem so ggg shouldnt care about it too" sort of deal.

there are many suggestions some even given by popular streamers.

theres a difference between being accessible vs dumbed down.

GGG could make the penalty for losing the memory game have you lose all but 1 life and lose all flask charges, hit you with a hinder debuff and prevent recover for 8-12 seconds.

but no, its easier to just antagonize others for not being able to run it rather than suggest solutions or alternatives.

[Removed by Support]
"
Chickenwink написал:
"
Coconutdoggy написал:

Good, the maven is actually one of the few fights that have some uniqueness to it. Glad they are adding more things like this, they got pretty close with the exarch balls so will just have to hope they lean more into these types of mechanics.

Game doesn't need more tank and spank bosses, thats what maps are for.

+1, we dont need another tank and spank indeed,
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Maven memory game only has a few patterns and once you have done the fight a few times it becomes so freaking easy. Literally an 'experience issue'
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация