Iron Reflexes: double dip??

I have read that physical damage that is converted to fire damage will receive bonuses that apply to both physical and fire damage. If that is the case, when evasion is converted to armour with Iron Reflexes, does that armour/evasion amount get bonuses for armour and evasion??

edit: syntax
Последняя редакция: Ladderjack. Время: 19 окт. 2012 г., 9:48:53
I have no idea, but I really like the title of your thread so I will bump it
Iron Reflexes "converts" evasion to armor, that basically means its added on top of the armor you already have.

Lets say you've got 1000 armor and 2000 evasion, with IR taken this will result in 3000 armor overall.

Still if you take a node for 10% increased armor you will end up having 3100 armor in the end because these nodes just affect your base armor.
"
Mr_Smith написал:
Iron Reflexes "converts" evasion to armor, that basically means its added on top of the armor you already have.

Lets say you've got 1000 armor and 2000 evasion, with IR taken this will result in 3000 armor overall.

Still if you take a node for 10% increased armor you will end up having 3100 armor in the end because these nodes just affect your base armor.

While this is the idea of what it does, I have to add a correction:

Armor and Evasion get scaled differently, with Evasion having a heavier stat weight. As an example, this shield
Недоступно
actually gives my Marauder about 960 Armor for its 596 listed Evasion

EDITED: for further details
It's possible that, what little increased armor percentage I have, is responsible for this but I only have the three closest to the Marauder start.
I cant currently investigate this for a lack of OoRegrets/Refund Points but it's on my shortlist.
Последняя редакция: Grandine. Время: 19 окт. 2012 г., 10:30:43
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Grandine написал:

Armor and Evasion get scaled differently, with Evasion having a heavier stat weight. As an example, this shield
Недоступно

Interesting. Does your marauder have Iron Reflexes??
"
Ladderjack написал:
"
Grandine написал:

Недоступно

Look at what he posted, then look at your question.

Repeat until you spot the mistake ;)
"
Grandine написал:
"
Mr_Smith написал:

Недоступно

EDITED: for further details
It's possible that, what little increased armor percentage I have, is responsible for this but I only have the three closest to the Marauder start.
I cant currently investigate this for a lack of OoRegrets/Refund Points but it's on my shortlist.

How much dex do you have - dex increases you evasion, so if you have IR your armor from eva items is=(eva*(1+armor boni+eva boni) AFAIK so yes you get both the eva and armor boni with iron reflexes (but GGG made sure they won't suddenly become multiplicative, the boni are still additive)
Please correct me if i'm wrong...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Mr_Smith написал:
"
Ladderjack написал:
"
Grandine написал:

Недоступно

Look at what he posted, then look at your question.

Repeat until you spot the mistake ;)

If you're referring to the fact that his response implies that he has Iron Reflexes, my response is not a mistake. I am trying to confirm the context.

"
Sony_Black написал:
How much dex do you have - dex increases you evasion, so if you have IR your armor from eva items is=(eva*(1+armor boni+eva boni)

It looks like Sony_Black sees the same ambiguity.

Edit: additional evidence
Последняя редакция: Ladderjack. Время: 19 окт. 2012 г., 11:31:20
In the patch 0.9.12 they fixed the LnS and IR synergy

"
Prevented the passives that add both Armour and Evasion from having a double effect if you have the Iron Reflexes keystone.

^ is under the section bug fixes.

I presume that answers your question?

In the case of how Leather and Steel works now, judging from the fact that it no longer has a double effect, i expect that it would now only amplify pre-IR conversion armour and evasion stats.

As for individual conversions, I expect that pure evasion increase nodes would amplify evasion before the IR conversion.

I think the pure armour increase nodes would amplify the total armour post-IR conversion but I am not sure

any of u IR users care to run some calculations and experiment?
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
If you're referring to the fact that his response implies that he has Iron Reflexes, my response is not a mistake. I am trying to confirm the context.

Since he wouldn't get any armor from the shield without having IR taken it's a bit more than an implication, but well nothing worth arguing about ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация