why is scion..

the perfect class to not wear pants, is wearing pants while an ugly ass marauder gets to not wear pants?
she is from high society
marauder is from a tribe P:
my english sux.
If you're that desperate to see cartoon ass then go watch pr0n. She's dressed fine.
"From an unknown land and through distant skies came a winged warrior. Nothing remained sacred, no one was safe from this Hellion as it uttered its battle cry... Screaming For Vengeance."
The better question is why does Scion get pants and the templar gets a half toga cloth?
There is grief in wisdom, there is sorrow in truth
Yet, the heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
And by sad countenance the heart is made stonger in time
So, I embrace this burden and weep for the fools that chase the wind
Последняя редакция: Magnetic_n0rth. Время: 28 окт. 2013 г., 4:04:31
"
Magnetic_n0rth написал:
The better question is why does Scion get pants and the templar gets a half toga cloth?

I'm sorry but LMAO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Because she is a high class queen with a sense of dignity, and not just some random lowlife titty waving whore.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
she has a good story and stuff
"
Oshiro написал:
she has a good story and stuff

She does, but her character so so freaking inconsistent. All the quotes she says, it's like she has multiple personalities disorder.
"
Magnetic_n0rth написал:

Priests don't like pants, they get in the way of recreational activities...
Where does the myth come from that women who show themselves off somehow lack character... from jealous women and sexually repressed men that's who. I'm out. /mic dropped

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация