Fan art competition results!

First place: (A physical swag pack of poster, soundtrack, game DVD, t-shirt and 500 microtransaction points, worth $50)
Sleepymiki: Graphically striking as well as emotionally touching, Sleepymiki's stylised witch and necromancer wins first place!

Runner-ups: (A physical swag pack of poster, soundtrack, game DVD and 200 microtransaction points, worth $20)
enixtm: We loved enixtm's beautifully rendered and dynamically posed witch painting.

ptt_frmr: ptt_frmr contrasted Huge Brutus with a small yet fearless witch.

Honourable Mentions: (200 microtransaction points, worth $20)

Forsman
warbear3d
paulo3d
kallixenia
atst101
Jazzo
WinterLicht
Eisenholdt
aimlessgun
sharkh20
ZeThingable
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 29 дек. 2012 г., 22:38:53
Congratulations!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
argh forgot to submit mine
Link
congratulations for the participants
http://i.imgur.com/MJVUP.jpg - HOW DID I MISS THAT ONE? i love the alternate sex depictions here, awesome.

Congrats, i know this was a hard judge to do there were so many great ones.

@Pam - you totally would have won if you would have submitted that. :P
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

>Sleepymiki: Graphically striking as well as emotionally touching, Sleepymiki's stylised witch and necromancer wins first place!

Where's the necromancer?
#81 Aug-19-2012HCLadderRushSolo.
#13 Aug-26-2012HCLadderRushSolo.
Love enixtm's witch, different level than the rest.
Code. Frag. | gplus.to/mystrdat | twitch.tv/mystrdat
Wow so disappointed my entry didnt even get an honourable mention?! 0_0
Скрытый текст

I thought it was good enough for at least a top 3...

Grats to the winners.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Wow, wouldn't have liked to decide the winner...

Several would be place 1 on my ranking!
Последняя редакция: Visuv. Время: 29 дек. 2012 г., 21:41:22
one hell of a sculpture JAZZO...i'd buy it! 1st place in my book
Agree with Judges but almost all the entries were very good indeed. Congrats.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация