Vaal Cyclone does not trigger Cast on crit

I linked Vaal cyclone with Cast on crit and discharge. I have very high crit chance (70%) but even with Diamond Flask activated, I wont discharge. This bug is not constant, sometimes it happens. Please fix this. Thanks
Last bumped8 февр. 2017 г., 15:40:23
Эта тема была автоматически архивирована. Ответы невозможны.
Yeah happens to me too, sometimes it casts a lot and other times it doesn't cast at all during the cyclone, which I also have linked to increased duration.
Yes this is a known bug, I did not even bother mentioning it.

If it does trigger it will drop your and everyone else's fps to zero.

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

I just have ethereal knives linked and when it does work it's not bad at all :)
I also have it linked with CoC and Discharge. When it works its amazing, but sometimes it just doesnt trigger coc at all for the whole duration, died few times becouse of that already :P as I dont leach enough life with Cyclone alone and i dont know how to stop/cancel the skill/animaton. Is it possible?
"
nefczi написал:
I also have it linked with CoC and Discharge. When it works its amazing, but sometimes it just doesnt trigger coc at all for the whole duration
Like all skills, it rolls crit once, for the entire skill use. Thus either it will crit every time, or not at all (unless specific enemies have extra crit modifiers on them, such as critical weakness). If the crit roll it makes for that skill use isn't a crit on your weapon against the relative enemies, then that entire use of the skill can't crit.
"
Mark_GGG написал:
"
nefczi написал:
I also have it linked with CoC and Discharge. When it works its amazing, but sometimes it just doesnt trigger coc at all for the whole duration
Like all skills, it rolls crit once, for the entire skill use. Thus either it will crit every time, or not at all (unless specific enemies have extra crit modifiers on them, such as critical weakness). If the crit roll it makes for that skill use isn't a crit on your weapon against the relative enemies, then that entire use of the skill can't crit.

Sounds like that needs to be fixed for CoC users to be able to use Vaal Cyclone.

Or perhaps have it written somewhere to let people know.

IMO, CoC should be based on each hit of cyclone per enemy, rolling crit individually on each hit... same as CoC rolls each spell on crit based on a set % value

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
Klimentiy написал:
Sounds like that needs to be fixed for CoC users to be able to use Vaal Cyclone.

IMO, CoC should be based on each hit of cyclone per enemy, rolling crit individually on each hit... same as CoC rolls each spell on crit based on a set % value

The only way to "fix" it the way you want is to break vaal cyclone horribly and give it 100% crit chance...this is the way crit has always worked, that is why they nerfed diamond flasks in the first place.

The only other option is to have each individual target hit roll it's own chance to be crit which mean more calculations and more problems.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Последняя редакция: lagwin1980. Время: 1 апр. 2014 г., 6:43:34
"
lagwin1980 написал:
"
Klimentiy написал:

The only way to "fix" it the way you want is to break vaal cyclone horribly and give it 100% crit chance...this is the way crit has always worked, that is why they nerfed diamond flasks in the first place.

The only other option is to have each individual target hit roll it's own chance to be crit which mean more calculations and more problems.
That's what he wants to happen. I'm not sure how you came up with your first idea.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Последняя редакция: Nicholas_Steel. Время: 1 апр. 2014 г., 6:56:39
This just does not make any sense. How do you decide crit chance based off one roll on vaal cyclone?

That's like saying this guy will be hitting the arteries only this roll, because he is rotating in perfect form this time, vice versa.

Roll per each hit please. Seems to be biased against melee.

The cast effect has little to no difference, when you switch to Cast on Melee Kill, so, might as well let people who stacked crit chances to take their chances each hit against an enemy.

Последняя редакция: drunkenzeus. Время: 26 дек. 2016 г., 19:34:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация