Question on Ethereal Knives & On-Hit Effects

1) Does 'Ethereal Knvies' benefit from passives in the skill tree like Mind Drinker, which says "2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Mana"?

2) Since Ethereal Knives is a physical attack, if I have a claw equipped that gives +X Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit by your Attacks, would I get that? I'm not noticing it at these low levels but I'm not 100% sure.

3) If the answer to #2 is no, would Ethereal Knives benefit from a base stat on a claw like "X% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life/Mana"? Or are all these things just for auto attacks only?
Bump, anyone happen to know?
EK is not a physical attack. It is a spell that does physical projectile damage.

PS: In the future check the Beta Skill Feedback forum: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/201. You'll find the answers to these types of questions there as well as a more appropriate place to ask.
Последняя редакция: Omnivore61. Время: 3 февр. 2013 г., 2:44:05
Ah that's a shame, I'm looking to make a claw-centric character that's viable in HC. Any suggestions?
Check out the shadow forum, should be some builds there that will give you some ideas or a starting point. My advice wouldn't be worth much as my HC claw shadow died to Piety and I've kinda given up on melee for awhile.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация