0.10.0f Patch and Scheduled Downtime

Does anyone know what time that is in the europe Amsterdam region?
"
Redd84 написал:

7 in the morn, if I'm not mistaken. Perfect time to read the newspaper.
"
Redd84 написал:

7 am to 9:30 am.

(I still don't get the baby boom joke.)
"
thescyphozoa написал:
"
Redd84 написал:

Time is spot on.

As for the joke; after WW2 every one had kids after the world sort of settled down, now he's expecting everyone to roll a new HC char because it's more stable now, so no more lame excuses like "I died of desync".

I think desync will still be an issue, this will just fix the random log outs and stash loading slow (I'm assuming).
Go GGG!
Последняя редакция: ggimkaas. Время: 4 февр. 2013 г., 20:23:53
When will micro-transactions come out for the melee characters?

I'd definitely donate, but none of them are for my Marauder.

1 Suggestion is for heavy strike, make a special fX Skill that makes your FIST HUGE each time you use the skill. (Enlarge Fist)

But yeah, need more micro transaction options, should be a pagination feature there too I hope, so muccccch shtt you can add to the shop my goodness I'd donate so much
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Последняя редакция: monkuar. Время: 4 февр. 2013 г., 20:27:02
"
ggimkaas написал:
"
thescyphozoa написал:
"
Redd84 написал:

Time is spot on.

As for the joke; after WW2 every one had kids after the world sort of settled down, now he's expecting everyone to roll a new HC char because it's more stable now, so no more lame excuses like "I died of desync".

I think desync will still be an issue, this will just fix the random log outs and stash loading slow (I'm assuming).

My understanding was he was saying that many babies will be born nine months from now because people have to find something else to do during the downtime.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
monkuar написал:
When will micro-transactions come out for the melee characters?

I'd definitely donate, but none of them are for my Marauder.

1 Suggestion is for heavy strike, make a special fX Skill that makes your FIRST HUGE each time you use the skill. (Enlarge Fist)

But yeah, need more micro transaction options, should be a pagination feature there too I hope, so muccccch shtt you can add to the shop my goodness I'd donate so much

To clarify, you're talking specifically about alternate skill effects.

I agree. The spell focus was a bit disappointing, but I suspect well see many more effects and animations for all the skills in the days ahead.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Chris написал:

My understanding was he was saying that many babies will be born nine months from now because people have to find something else to do during the downtime.

Clever man. I had the same understanding aswell.

Any clue, when support messages will be answered? I'm not in a hurry, just curious. I understand that there's tons of other things to do at the same time.

edit: Nvm, it seems to be disabled. Was just curious about those extra stash tabs that were promised for those that bought them before open beta launched, no biggie!
Последняя редакция: 01800. Время: 4 февр. 2013 г., 20:31:53
"
Chris написал:

That makes a lot more sense xD
But to me 7 in the morning is not really a time I'd go "make a baby", which is why that tought never crossed my mind xD
Go GGG!
Последняя редакция: ggimkaas. Время: 4 февр. 2013 г., 20:33:25
Chris, that was also my understanding, and that was very humorous.
Последняя редакция: teacherpeter. Время: 4 февр. 2013 г., 20:38:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация