Phys Reflect VS Vaal Pact: who wins?

"
Mark_GGG написал:
Leech is processed before reflect damage, so you'll hit, leech (instantly) and then take the reflected damage.

The way Reflected damage is calculated should be, Leech - Reflect = Damage taken.

Or is it that way and the instant leech from Vaal Pact messes things up?

Or similarly Damage + Life Leeched = Damage taken.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon написал:
"
Mark_GGG написал:
Leech is processed before reflect damage, so you'll hit, leech (instantly) and then take the reflected damage.

The way Reflected damage is calculated should be, Leech - Reflect = Damage taken.

Agreed. In the case of vall pact, it should happen at the same time.

-20% from reflect, +8% from leech -> -12% taken in the hit.
"
Mark_GGG написал:

How about life gain on hit? Which is processed first?

(Also as other people said is one multiple projectile attack calculated as one "hit" for the purpose of leech/reflect or does it go leech-reflect-leech-reflect)
"
WillywonkaHC написал:
"
Mark_GGG написал:

This makes me sad. There is no way you'll ever be able to completely negate reflect damage. Vaal Pact just went from AWESOME to .. nice.

A special occasion Immortal Call is an option, but you'd need to passive build around it a little bit I think.
We tested it extensively
reflected damage should be treated as negative life leech straight-up, to include max 20% of max life (or es, if gr) per second application (unless vp, then instant)... with ci using pre-ci life
Последняя редакция: PlaceholderText. Время: 15 мая 2013 г., 1:47:50
if the damage after mitigation is is 4100, you still have to take into account that they reflect is not doing 100% reflection, only a percentage of that, and life leech % applied will be higher than the reflective damage. lifeleech and life on hit is instant, and yes it is easy to die in a large mob of monsters but in this case you have to break the pack off if your mitigation is not enough to reduce the damage taken, after the instant life leech.
so the question of who wins simply resides in how much life leech to mitigation you have.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
Последняя редакция: JuggaloScruffy. Время: 15 мая 2013 г., 2:40:58
Even if it happened before or after it won't change the fact that if you deal more damage back to yourself than your pool of HP/ES, you will kill yourself, regardless of when the leech occurs.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Really shitty how you take the reflected damage after you leech.

What's the fucking point then?

I'd also like to know who has the balls to use Vaal Pact honestly. Surely that is not a hardcore league favorite.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
"
darticus написал:
Really shitty how you take the reflected damage after you leech.

What's the fucking point then?

I'd also like to know who has the balls to use Vaal Pact honestly. Surely that is not a hardcore league favorite.

People who use CI take it - in fact, it's kind of a must-have for CI melee.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Chameleon написал:
"
Mark_GGG написал:

sounds like an item for the suggestion forum *nudge nudge*

I'd +1 it.
There's a fraction of players who like consistency and predictability: killing boss X will yield item Y.

This game really isn't for people like that.

This game is for people who'll do the same area over and again because they know..., a Mirror can drop anywhere, anytime. - CharanJaydemyr

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация