Grynwald's EK Build[Added Gameplay video][Outdated]

"
AuthLoD написал:
"
Emb0 написал:
20,40,60,80+ builds updated.

Thanks! I was actually doing that exact same progression you just updated before I asked the question...glad I'm on the same page again :)

Question: why choose vulnerability over projectile weakness?

Projectile weakness does nothing for Bear Trap.
3.5k hp 3.5k es now at lvl 75
its starting to settle in :D

without added fire dmg (lifeleech instead) my dps is only 1.8k tho lvl 17 EK with 7% qual so idk how to improve dps without gettin 6link

have u ever thought about skilling point blank? near iron reflexes
it seems like u always have to run close to throw ur knives so more dmg up close wudnt be so bad?

lower dps on ur projectiles farther away i guess
"
JusticeAndLiberty написал:
I'm working on a EK build right now and just jumped in to ask a question concerning curses I'm considering to grab the double hex keystone but besides of vulnerability and projectile weakness is there a curse to support EK's damage?

Elemental weekness, frostbite or flammability will increase the elemental damage, but there's nothing else for the physical part directly. Critical weakness would increase the dps overall as well.

"
TKMaxx715 написал:
So how does this compare to Eldritch Battery builds? I can see that there are a lot more mana nodes being picked up in comparison to them but the trade off for energy shields is also nice. Has there been any comparisons done for optimization?

I'm trading mana and relying on gear to solve my mana problems. I've always been on the edge between where I'd wanna be. Sacrificing all that ES for mana is not worth it.

"
SeanRogerPierce написал:
"
AuthLoD написал:
"
Emb0 написал:
20,40,60,80+ builds updated.

Thanks! I was actually doing that exact same progression you just updated before I asked the question...glad I'm on the same page again :)

Question: why choose vulnerability over projectile weakness?

Projectile weakness does nothing for Bear Trap.

Vulnerability also increases your chance to stun mobs, which by itself provides utility and crowd control.It also helps with Energy Shield rares and bosses.

"
ImoK написал:
3.5k hp 3.5k es now at lvl 75
its starting to settle in :D

without added fire dmg (lifeleech instead) my dps is only 1.8k tho lvl 17 EK with 7% qual so idk how to improve dps without gettin 6link

have u ever thought about skilling point blank? near iron reflexes
it seems like u always have to run close to throw ur knives so more dmg up close wudnt be so bad?

lower dps on ur projectiles farther away i guess

Are you running hatred? Seems kinda low, maybe trying improving your wand with some more spell damage and cast speed.

Also front page updated.
-Grynwald
d
Последняя редакция: ChestenPoe. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 13:52:16
Also, here's a teaser of my life and es...in town ;)
d
How much damage did the 12% physical(from cruel bandit quest) give your EK?
IGN: Esdi / EthilianKnight
Have the new changes around duelist area made you reconsider your build at all?
"
AuthLoD написал:
Have the new changes around duelist area made you reconsider your build at all?

Short answer would be no,I like the changes tho. :)
-Grynwald
d
Just wanted to check in to say that I was VERY happy with this build at lvl 50 (until vaal desync got me).

Will be rebuilding for sure. Thanks again for all the advise! =)
IGN @xguyx
how do you deal with players regen mana/life 50% slower maps?

my 15% manaleech gem isnt enough i keep running out and potions wont do it either

e: im still runnin a lvl 5 clarity though havent started lvling it yet
Последняя редакция: ImoK. Время: 13 марта 2013 г., 14:59:00
"
ImoK написал:
how do you deal with players regen mana/life 50% slower maps?

my 15% manaleech gem isnt enough i keep running out and potions wont do it either

e: im still runnin a lvl 5 clarity though havent started lvling it yet

I know, it's annoying. Just try hitting as much targets as you can. 5+ should be enough to keep you going.
d

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация