Lord of the Dead. (Witch Summoner Build) Updated 2.0 patch

The skill tree link isnt working
I'm confused now. This guide mentions Minion Instability as a key node but the skill tree doesn't have it. The old tree used to have it, so why not the new tree?

I'm coming back to this game after over a year away and want to start a summoner again. I forgot pretty much everything but I did use this guide back then, but now it seems to contradict itself.
Последняя редакция: MrSparkle001. Время: 30 авг. 2014 г., 14:18:18
"
MrSparkle001 написал:
I'm confused now. This guide mentions Minion Instability as a key node but the skill tree doesn't have it. The old tree used to have it, so why not the new tree?

I'm coming back to this game after over a year away and want to start a summoner again. I forgot pretty much everything but I did use this guide back then, but now it seems to contradict itself.

Basically, MI is mainly for leveling when ur pets are constantly dying. However, with fine gears at higher level, MI stops helping you since you want to keep ur pets alive.

BTW, even though title says 1.2, I highly doubt that he updated this guide much.
Isn't it obvious? None of them offer direct help to summoners. Not really.

They offer some life etc if you choose oak but tbh it's impact on the game is poor. The resists of 8% might help some out but all in all. Just kill all of them.

what do you think about this setup? does spell echo works with flame sentinel skills?
Последняя редакция: Dawitchbiatch. Время: 3 окт. 2014 г., 7:15:25
Hi, Blacksheepnz, this is (any of 20 alts)_Oldenevil. I've been working with your build for a while and thought I'd share my current gear, give a little feedback, and ask one or two questions.

This is my current setup (level 73)
(I'm pleased to say everything was found, nothing was bought.)

Скрытый текст
Current gear

I have access to
Скрытый текст

I'm not sure that I should wear it as I would loose chaos resistance, but it's there if I want it.

This build is fun to run and has been very successful. It's , um, interesting to see 10 zombies, 5 spectres, 15 skeletons, and 35 vaal skeletons all descending on poor random mob. I have some trouble remembering that I need to keep behind the army, and NOT charge blindly ahead, but if I remember that fear and terror are good companions I do well. I've found that if I do die it's because I did something wrong; and can usually backtrack to find just what killed me.

It's possible to do most maps at or below my level. I've not found that many at 74 or higher yet; I'm saving most of those. There aren't many effects that I have problems with; I detest a couple but usually play with them rather than change the map.

I've had far more success with this build than with my previous summoner. I got her to level 82, and then realized that I had made some basic errors in the build and that it would be easier (and cheaper) to start over than to rework her skills. Of course at 82 I can use her as a basic farming build, which keeps me in Chaos Orbs.

I have access to a 5 linked 6 slot chest, but I like the Vis Mortis and haven't yet pushed to get more slots and links in. (That's an expensive proposition anyway.) Other than getting more sockets and links, what would you suggest I do if I wanted to twink my gear?

That is about it, I think. Thank you for listening, and thank you for sharing an interesting and enjoyable build.

(Various names go here)_Oldenevil.
Does it still work? I wanna start playing on hardcore with summoner
Can you calculate my zombie dps?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация