Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I managed to free up 4 sockets via auras throgh gear. I added back flame golem for the 70% increased damage so far, and have two empty sockets left. What would be the bast to use here?

-Adding culling strike to one or two of the golems. Does that work? If so which golems would trigger it more often?
-Adding a 2 link CwDT setup? If yes, which skill?
-Orb of Storm + onslaught?
-Any other options?
First league so please bear with me.

I'm following this guide, lvl 90 with Mastermind of Discord and Clarity lvl 5.

My problem is I can't sustain Herald of Ice and Thunder together.

Herald of Thunder, Ice, Clarity lvl 5 and Zealotry I have only 132 mana left.

What should I do? Not sure if I only get more mana itens will solve this.
is 6link queens hunger worth it or better to sell and get spell crit body armour?
"
Faeyin написал:
First league so please bear with me.

I'm following this guide, lvl 90 with Mastermind of Discord and Clarity lvl 5.

My problem is I can't sustain Herald of Ice and Thunder together.

Herald of Thunder, Ice, Clarity lvl 5 and Zealotry I have only 132 mana left.

What should I do? Not sure if I only get more mana itens will solve this.

anoint an amulet with 1 clear and 2 azure oils to allocat prodigal perfection
Ok, I'll give a shot. Thanks!
First character at endgame for me, so maybe it will be a dumb question:

I am at lvl85 with 143 STR, and my Steelskin is lvl18 but can't level it up because I don't have enough STR. Iam struggling with it since for a while. I have a chest armour what gives "reduced attributes required", but it isn't enough.

I tried to craft +STR on other gear, but in that case my DPS is very low, so can't take down bosses on t12.

What should I do?
"
Terwet написал:

I am at lvl85 with 143 STR, and my Steelskin is lvl18 but can't level it up because I don't have enough STR. Iam struggling with it since for a while. I have a chest armour what gives "reduced attributes required", but it isn't enough.

I tried to craft +STR on other gear, but in that case my DPS is very low, so can't take down bosses on t12.

What should I do?

i'd say get some gem with it
"
Terwet написал:

What should I do?

out of the 3 slots for ring/ammy I had to have one with massive stats and one with massive resists, it makes filling out the rest of the gear way easier as you can just focus on damage mods.

pretty sure the reduced attributes only applies to the piece of gear its on, not gems.

Also, with the switch over I found myself having some problems with mana regen, it got to the point I didn't really like the switch because i'd case arc 2-3 times and then would have skips on when it would normally cast because I didn't have the mana, or I couldn't dash out of a bad situation because I didn't have the mana. I put two -7 mana reduction to non channeled skill crafts on my rings and it isn't a problem anymore. I can stay still and cast Arc and my mana doesn't even move. I had to go with a slightly lower Arcane Surge gem but its well worth it.
Последняя редакция: jayhawk92555. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 10:23:43
If you have some sources of leech still, would a corrupted soul tether with +20% to zealotry be a good consideration even with the new ascension choices?
Последняя редакция: Nooky1989. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 14:41:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация