Feb 13: 2h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

"
Pickboaa написал:
Is it possible to remake a new char if i die or can i make more chars just for the fun?

You can make as many chars as you like ... but splitting your time played between two characters isn't going to win you any races.
Ok thx! Nah wont win, ofc i wanna play on the same one, just wanted to know if i can remake if i happen to die.
"
Lefthanded написал:
"
LollyScramble написал:
Out of curiosity - how come such a tight time limit.

Why not have the league open for entry for 24 hours and limit the players character to have less than $timelimit At which point they die and are booted out of the league.

That way people from all arround the world can enter easily.

Ruins the competition of seeing someone get announced that they reached first X level so you can compare how far behind you are to the lead.

They could easily give the player a message,

"You are 5:17 minutes behind the earliest arival here. Currently place: 305."

or

"The nearest player behind you is 30 seconds behind."

Similarly for reaching player levels.

This might cause players that are slightly behind to try and press that little bit harder to catch up.
Последняя редакция: LollyScramble. Время: 13 февр. 2013 г., 0:57:15
"
TheuberClips написал:
SO CLOSE :( Got vaal to 50%

http://puu.sh/21JcR
Скрытый текст

Had to Alt+F4 on last floor of ancient pyramid, took a dumb risk that got me desynced. GG all!

Gear:
Скрытый текст

That is pretty freakin impressive!
The silent majority.
"
Im most interested in the 4 hour race progression, as i havent done any dry runs yet. Id expect 3 hour races to end in waterfall or city of sarn (or lvl21 zones for botched runs).

City of Sarn isn't optimal.

Sewers or Battlefront should me more rewarding with weak mobs.

The problem is Sewers needs Crematorium to be done which takes much time and Battlefront takes quiet some time to reach.

I bet instance resetting will play a major role in market place and Battlefront will be grinded.

While the docks look better at first sight I remember that I was around level 28-29 when I entered them and meeting a hasted rare Multishot Voidbearer made me bail out the first time because I dropped from ~1k EHP to 114 within 1 second while Cold and Fireresists were quiet good(>60) and it felt like the fire was lightning damage which were at 10 or 20.

While such rare encounters might not be the case Splitting or Swift ones might be the case and it might not be such a good idea to fight 4-5 magic mobs with high DPS as a level 24-25 character

Awesome event.
First real race i got to play completely.
Ended up on place 158.. not to bad i guess. Learned allot & looking forward to future events.
Here's a little edit from the last 5 minutes of the race.
Also WTF did happen do kripp?!
Chat says he dies but he didnt drop from the ladder ?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3NObRHkfcE
"
KoTao написал:
"
Hilbert написал:
Still doubting my predictions?

Was there ever any doubt that the 1-2 hour races would continue to end in lvl21 zones? Fellshrines too low level and lacks its original density, sins is only slightly denser than 21 zones, is a level lower, can have dead ends and is way more dangerous, and none of the higher zones are worth the time it takes to progress to them.

Im most interested in the 4 hour race progression, as i havent done any dry runs yet. Id expect 3 hour races to end in waterfall or city of sarn (or lvl21 zones for botched runs).

Awesome graphs. The level vs ladder position looks Zipf-like. Interesting stuff
Was Rank 62 at the end. Died to rhoas early and remade with Shadow, had the worst Ship Graveyard I ever played and even reset the instance, had no Cold Res Rings at Merveil so I wasted every TP which fucked me against Weaver because I needed one there. Went Weaver->Western Forest->Chamber of Sins which wasn't a good idea because I had no time to get to Pools and Streams.^^ Still fun race :D
In addition to the graphs I posted in the last page, here are two charts.

The first one is a table listing the number of people who have reached at least that level, and the percentages of people who have reached at least that level. The second is the same table with all of the level one characters ignored. This was done because many level 1's did not have any experience, and I assume that they were not really participating in the race. This hopefully means the percentages will be closer to the amount of people who were actually participating in the race by the end.

Скрытый текст

"
Coombs68 написал:
Awesome event.
First real race i got to play completely.
Ended up on place 158.. not to bad i guess. Learned allot & looking forward to future events.
Here's a little edit from the last 5 minutes of the race.
Also WTF did happen do kripp?!
Chat says he dies but he didnt drop from the ladder ?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3NObRHkfcE

That was just what someone typed in chat.

Kripp was in top 25 so you would have gotten a global message in yellow saying he died and at what rank and level if he had died.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация