WOW this game is boring!

omg!! My game glitched and have to do a restart,,but..THATs Ok because its even more super hardcore that way!! whew! Im a real gamer now!! wow! I think Ill go hit some stuff with my new super hard core stick! yeah wow!! After 10 hours,,,OMg you wont believe it... I CAN get a new stick..With a GEM!! I can sit in my chair all day on a forum and talk about how..."HARDCORE I AM". Playing my free hard core game! OMG!

"
Postnephron написал:
omg!! My game glitched and have to do a restart,,but..THATs Ok because its even more super hardcore that way!! whew! Im a real gamer now!! wow! I think Ill go hit some stuff with my new super hard core stick! yeah wow!! After 10 hours,,,OMg you wont believe it... I CAN get a new stick..With a GEM!! I can sit in my chair all day on a forum and talk about how..."HARDCORE I AM". Playing my free hard core game! OMG!

Do you even know what this game is about? Stop talking about sticks.. I dont know what you mean with those fucking sticks that you complain about. Stop talking like noob and say something usefull... I know you could if your anger didnt blind you so much. :).
"
Postnephron написал:

There isn't a ban stick fast enough to beat away your constantly respawning crybaby posts.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
Postnephron написал:

Where is a moderator when you need one?
FAQ: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
GGG Posttracker: http://www.gggtracker.com/
dont feed the troll ;-)
While i may not agree with what you are saying, ill defend to the death your right to say it.
"
Heinzman57 написал:
While i may not agree with what you are saying, ill defend to the death your right to say it.

There's quite a bit of difference between constructive criticism and unintelligent bitching.
I could beat mobs with sticks all day, doesn't get old for me.
<gif spam removed by mod>
IGN: Rhazmuz
Последняя редакция: Skivverus. Время: 15 февр. 2013 г., 11:22:01
Feeding trolls is bad mkay.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация