Skill Reveal: Sunder

so whats the difference between this and earthquake?

Looks great,,might wanna do something cool with that...
But,,still kinda need some new dagger skill...i would be so happy to have a new one :$
Not bad!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Well, looks like a slam.. on the ground.
looks nice :D
YUP!!! That is going on the top of my staffer's shopping list.
Classic, people QQ mele gets no love, mele gets love and everyone QQs. I think some people need to go back and read that presentation you guys did on designing skills.

Looks awesome to me, pity I have to restart theory crafting with every news post haha!
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Finally some new options for melee:D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
New skills are getting kind of samey. Not even "kind of", very. None of them have interested me so far. They may be mechanically different than any other skill, but if they feel the same and play the same as existing skills, you've kinda failed to create new content for existing players.

I think maybe it's time for you guys to start focusing more on trying to create support gems that drastically alter how current skills are used instead, and fixing/redesigning older skills that are no longer/never were worth using.
Hey! Sexcalibure here

Just a question, what about making old neglected skills better instead of pumping new ones in the game. If you have a bucket of shit and add 10 liter of pur water and mix that... it wont be pur water, its still a bucket of shit.

Especially when half the new skill you release all feel the same
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Последняя редакция: Sexcalibure. Время: 24 февр. 2016 г., 20:25:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация