0.10.1c Patch Notes

"
Venix212 написал:
I don't know what difficulty or classes any of you have played on Piety, but with my level 60 Marauder(at the time). I had 2.5k HP, 75% on all resists, 140 life per second, cleave linked with life gain, and dual strike with life on hit and life leech.

Also now that life leech got nerfed it will be that much harder for melee classes. Well I hope that melee buff patch comes soon because I hate that I have to be a tank to do melee.

"Tank" ? Im just as tank as u are on my mara ranger, that is why melee is bad, coz u can be as much defensive as with a ranged build ^^ all they have to do is buff all melee skills or melee passives like those for melee weapons only so it wont effect renged and spell casters, only those using melee weapons.
-_-
"
"
Next: ATI card optimizations?

Pretty please?

Whats the problem with ati cards? i run the game at solid 60FPS(Vsynch) 1080p at highest settings with an HD7850.

not on the docks with a group you didn't.
My LoH backbone. :(

could do with maybe a 25% increase to amount now :X
Man, that LOH nerf pretty much fracked my Shadow...
I wonder when they will fix more of the desync and stability issues :\
Nice. Lightning is VERY over powered still. It would be nice not die with each encounter with lightning. I love the game so far though!
The only thing I die to atm seems to be bugging into walls and desyncs (also mobs that throw mines and when no one moves out during a retreat in the spider lair).
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
Lord_of_Error написал:
"
irven написал:
no fix to BSODs for SoundBlaster users :/
plz we need this fix

Already tried this?

I tried everything
only remains for me to disconnect the SB card and use the onboard sound 2.1 (horrible) w / home theater 5.1 for game and multimedia >.<
Piety nerf wasn't necessary imo
Последняя редакция: skopetski. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 10:18:40
"
robble написал:
"
"
Next: ATI card optimizations?

Pretty please?

Whats the problem with ati cards? i run the game at solid 60FPS(Vsynch) 1080p at highest settings with an HD7850.

not on the docks with a group you didn't.

My open beta party had the same single digit FPS drops on all of our systems when we hit certain spots, both on ATI cards and nVidia cards. Some very top tier systems represented on both sides, as well. It's not an ATI problem, it's a drawing problem. They'll get it worked out.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Последняя редакция: TehHammer. Время: 21 февр. 2013 г., 18:31:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация