Race Event Season One announced!

Ugh, i would much rather have orb currency than uniques with alternate art style. I do appreciate the art however it seems like a chore to trade items assuming i dont want to use them myself, not normally a big deal but the value will be hard to determine.

Honestly would rather you keep the old currency and nerf them to crap. I dont need twink gear for low levels where there is little risk of death.
"
MyH4o написал:
Was waiting for this announcement for so long now. My excitement went from sky high to the bottomless pit in just a few clicks... really. 109 races and for all the effort u gonna win what 5 crappy unique items??? REALLY, REALLY? Cuz don't kid yourself all the Demigods gonna be shared within a certain pool of max 50 people. What was wrong with the currency rewards? SO the whole league becomes like practice runs which have a ladder attached to them? Am I missing something, just can't express my disappointment...
Except you'll be able to get a lot of currency items for these uniques after some time has passed. These are special limited edition versions of uniques that can only be obtained in this season. In a few years, season 1 edition of uniques will probably be quite valuable.

IMO the season should be mentioned somewhere on the item. Maybe flavor text isn't the right spot to add it, but it should go somewhere.
I am a bit... Split on the new unique system but I do find it cool. I hope that they look different on your char too. And I wanna see the new demi stats o.p
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
I see that all your events and races are tailored to those people who can actually play for extended periods of time. People who work with long shifts and busy schedules are actually penalized in POE .... such a pity actually ! I believe the philosophy should be re-evaluated here.
This will be the no-real-lifers paradise.

Also, i laughed at the ilvl100 stuff.

I mean, except for the ring and the golden buckler that have a somehow questionable value (thou an ivl100 base wont do you a goddamn thing when you have only ilvl77 max mods and also you can procure white ilvl77 bases from trading - this will raise when addind more ilvl game/mods content) all the rest are useless regarding the ilvl100 story.

On a uniques ilvl doesnt matter, only when socket rolling, and the ilvl needed to 4 socket (only for the gloves/boots/helm in this case) is like 18-20. The rest (sword/shield) can have 3-link from like ilvl1 or something.

The bases being low nobody will find them usefull in a potential scour+rerolling.
Also, even if scoured then you loose the custom unique artwork.
So all it remains in the end is the artwork e-peen and charging more when selling to those who give a shit about this (I surely dont and probably others are the same).
So, yeah, the gimmick with ilvl100 is pretty useless and i quite dont understand why it was "marketed" as a big feature.

Otherwise, an interesting ideea which really needs tuning.
Последняя редакция: mobutu. Время: 20 февр. 2013 г., 2:47:28
All you folks complaining: ya know... you don't have to play, gives the rest of us a better chance ;)
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
"
Wisdom написал:
"
MyH4o написал:
Was waiting for this announcement for so long now. My excitement went from sky high to the bottomless pit in just a few clicks... really. 109 races and for all the effort u gonna win what 5 crappy unique items??? REALLY, REALLY? Cuz don't kid yourself all the Demigods gonna be shared within a certain pool of max 50 people. What was wrong with the currency rewards? SO the whole league becomes like practice runs which have a ladder attached to them? Am I missing something, just can't express my disappointment...
Except you'll be able to get a lot of currency items for these uniques after some time has passed. These are special limited edition versions of uniques that can only be obtained in this season. In a few years, season 1 edition of uniques will probably be quite valuable.

IMO the season should be mentioned somewhere on the item. Maybe flavor text isn't the right spot to add it, but it should go somewhere.

Cool, I'll be able to sell em in a few years, so much looking forward to that, jeez, seriously?

Simple solution that everybody will be happy about I assume is: if you don't want to reward currency items at every race. Make them as the uniques are awarded, at some reward points split. Nah really 6 weeks of races with the possibility of gettin max 7 items is just... meh.
Awesome, can't wait for this.
Gives me an excuse to finally actually start playing this game hardcore instead of when I can.
How you guys can be so badass compared to what other developers are not, I can never understand.

This is beyond I even imagined and it shows great brainstorming and thought. <3
Looking forward to this! You rule, GGG!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация