Season One, Race Event 14: Three Hour Party

lvl 33 1/2 solo

also had a +1 bowgem bone bow on my other tab
very fun game, cant wait till next race

Gratz RhoxPOE.
OP DUELIST, GGG please nerf!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Was running great, then insta died to desync teleport an hour and something in. Restarted and made it back up to 19 and a third level. Might be done with this game until servers and netcode is fixed.
Got a regal drop, got into top 400. well not bad I guess :)
lvl 31.8 solo, rank 51

kinda disappointed with that result considering my insane drops, alched the bow at lvl 9. the boots were also the result of an alchemy orb

got merv at 38min, vaal at 1:50, lost 10min somewhere in act2, not sure where

should have grinded up to 27 in city of sarn, ended up having to tp back to city since i didn't hit 28 before docks even though i killed everything on my way

but the main run killer was accidentally getting poison arrow from hailrake q and ending up with bear+fire instead of double fire!

IGN : asdfman
I tried witch out for the first time in races. Ended up duoing with a friend. I placed as #11 witch after farming a3. The only notable drop we got was enfeeble for Vaal. Made him damn easy.

I'd like to find a good group to run with. If there's one out there looking for people, please send me a message on the forums. I can run most of the races except those slotted at 6/7am est, and I'm pretty flexible on class selection.

http://poestatistics.com/users/vizrt/

Последняя редакция: Vizrt. Время: 28 февр. 2013 г., 19:22:31
how do I get an item if I have enough points? (I'm at 17 now, so I suppose I can find the Sword somewhere)
32.7 Solo, #6 Ranger

Lucky Drops:

Bow before Western and Boots somewhere at the end of act 2. Progressing and Docks felt really slow though.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
"
Mezion написал:
how do I get an item if I have enough points? (I'm at 17 now, so I suppose I can find the Sword somewhere)

They make a new character on your account with the item.

Well got to about 27.5 just farming Western Forest. I think I'm gonna have to learn what's the best route to go instead of just staying there the whole time. I also need to learn how to get to Western Forest faster, it seems I keep thinking killing stuff in lower zones is beneficial when I should really just skip tons. My biggest hurdle I think will be to learn how to be confident enough and capable of killing Merviel faster, I think I always delay fighting her until I feel adequately geared.

Any tips how to kill her even if your gear is trash?

Really fun!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация