ML's Kiwi Hoard

"
yuriy написал:
"
TheRoge001 написал:
That claw is absolute trash. you shouldnt even bother listing it.

those are way better :p

so are yours

Horrible, all of them. Obviously my claw is the best.

Bump for the indexers, looks like my thread is showing as inactive now.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
MonopolyLegend написал:
Bump for the indexers, looks like my thread is showing as inactive now.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Do you still sell the Bones of Ullr? I would like to know your price on them please.
^PMed above long ago and never got response.

Bump for indexers

"
MonopolyLegend написал:
Bump for indexers

Alpha's Howls added

Shop layout got all bugged out. Fixed; Bumped for the indexing

20% DD added

^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация