[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Heres a dps setup ( 13 zombies with a minion dmg sceptre + spirit offerin instead bone offerin )

Thats like ~9.5mill~ or im doin wrong the calc ? (13 x 722.800)

Last stage on shaper

https://streamable.com/1ayib

-EDIT- Uber elder down

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 13 апр. 2019 г., 9:00:59
Any reason the skills linked to CwDT are leveled above the limit of level 1 and level 2 CwDT? Doesn't that render CwDT not functional? Sorry, this is my first build.
"
kurobedo написал:
Any reason the skills linked to CwDT are leveled above the limit of level 1 and level 2 CwDT? Doesn't that render CwDT not functional? Sorry, this is my first build.

CWDT doesnt care how many gems you link it to, it will work for every linked gem independently if that gem meets the CWDT requirements.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean that the effect on a Level 2 CwDT says "This Gem can only support skill gems requiring level 40 or lower." However, in your build you have skills attached to CwDT requiring a character level of greater than 40. Does that conflict not nullify CwDT or am I misunderstanding its meaning?
Последняя редакция: kurobedo. Время: 15 апр. 2019 г., 0:03:08
"
kurobedo написал:
Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean that the effect on a Level 2 CwDT says "This Gem can only support skill gems requiring level 40 or lower." However, in your build you have skills attached to CwDT requiring a character level of greater than 40. Does that conflict not nullify CwDT or am I misunderstanding its meaning?

It doesnt nullify the CWDT, because as i said, every gem linked to CWDT is considered independently from other linked gems.
"
kurobedo написал:

if youre referring to the golem/relic, theyre cast manually and arent actually part of the cwdt loops
Hi,

need some help to understand :) I've got all the stuff and the required 1200 strengh, but i'm still with 6 zombies ? i'm doing something wrong ?

thx :)
"
Mardol написал:
Hi,

need some help to understand :) I've got all the stuff and the required 1200 strengh, but i'm still with 6 zombies ? i'm doing something wrong ?

thx :)

You prolly missin a point from the tree ( +1 zombie )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Hi, excellent build, I'm playing on PS4 and the console has no cursor
When using the shield charge, it traverses the monsters by going far, does it have any skill alternatives to use in place?
Thanks for the build: D

"
cradzilla написал:
"
kurobedo написал:

if youre referring to the golem/relic, theyre cast manually and arent actually part of the cwdt loops

Thank you, this answers my question. Was wondering why 2 perma summon skills had to be re-autocasted every mob. Assumed the logic went beyond my understanding. <,<
Последняя редакция: kurobedo. Время: 15 апр. 2019 г., 12:13:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация