6-socket Orb of Fusing Community Log (done)

I threw about 150 fusings at this today, got one 5L. Do you want my statistics even if I can only give the number of fusings used to an accuracy of 10 units?
If so:

Fusings used: 150
1 5L
0 6L
IGN Trinification
"
QCD написал:
I threw about 150 fusings at this today, got one 5L. Do you want my statistics even if I can only give the number of fusings used to an accuracy of 10 units?
Tough call... I'm going to say no, just to avoid a slippery slope.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB написал:
SSS: Is that 50+13+13 or 50+63+76?

50+13+13=76

95 (this number is always total)

So:

95 to get this from 5L to 5L. However we don't want a 5L, so.................. :(
Beyond league.
Последняя редакция: SEXYSUPERSATAN. Время: 1 марта 2013 г., 6:00:06
Fantastic....I dont normally use chances so this is a place I can relate to more....When I get my end game gear and get them 6os, I'll post here.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG

Less than 120. (Don't have the exact number).

I got 5L about 4 times.
"
mrmisterwaa написал:
Less than 120. (Don't have the exact number).

I got 5L about 4 times.
I can't use "abouts" or inexact numbers. Please stop posting them here.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Последняя редакция: ScrotieMcB. Время: 1 марта 2013 г., 9:25:13
"
SEXYSUPERSATAN написал:
"
ScrotieMcB написал:
SSS: Is that 50+13+13 or 50+63+76?

50+13+13=76

95 (this number is always total)

So:

95 to get this from 5L to 5L. However we don't want a 5L, so.................. :(

100:

106: nothing (not much point when I keep linking the armor)
111: nothing
115: nothing
Beyond league.
Последняя редакция: SEXYSUPERSATAN. Время: 1 марта 2013 г., 11:27:05
I Think you are confusing odds with probability. Those two things are different.
IGN: Rehavoc
"
Rehavoc написал:
I Think you are confusing odds with probability. Those two things are different.

I think you are confusing contributing to the discussion with debating semantics.
Got a good laugh when I opened this thread up. No stats to contribute at the moment, but I'll throw some your way in the future when I'm trying to 6L a Lioneye's Glare(after I manage acquire and socket one...).
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация