[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
frajaq написал:
Damn this build is fucking great and a blast to play

gotta ask though, as a league starter it can be rough right? Since from what I understand the threshold gem is not easily available at the start

Threshold jewel will appear in a few hours/one day, it's really something about the very first hours when you rush for jewel slots.

The hard part is when obtaining the brassdome, linking it, and then obtaining a Starforge.

Being guardian and shaper drops, these are very rare/expensive at leaguestart. But that's really the last steps, after that, the char will be putting 700k+ dps on the table

From what came out of this thread, the build can easily farm uberlab to get cash, and buy a starforge rightaway to use on a 5L chest, so it has good strategies available
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hardcore viable? :)
"
boycreep написал:
Hardcore viable? :)

I'm playing it in HC at lvl 87 and seems very viable. I'm at around 6k life, 54k armor.
Just remember you need to be careful with ele damage.
Uber lab is a joke.

I liked the one suggestion from a dude earlier in the thread that talked about using Impresence + essence worm and going blood magic. I picked up the amulet this morning, so once I get my gear sorted to still hit the INT req and over cap resists I'm going to work it in. It's hard losing neck and ring slots to pull this off, but I think it's doable.

Последняя редакция: KungFusedMike. Время: 22 янв. 2018 г., 9:45:24
Tried Impresence + essence worm + blood magic and didn't like it. You still have to reserve about 400 hp for the vulnerability due to essence worm.

But, I did like running it without blood magic as I can add in arctic armor. So I'm currently running arctic armor, +2 determination in essence worm, and vulnerability aura. I'm wasting about half of my mana, but I couldn't fit a 35% aura in on top.

The proc from impresence is nice too since it adds another 10% dmg reduction and 10% slow to nearby enemies. Curbs the ele dmg a little.

Последняя редакция: KungFusedMike. Время: 22 янв. 2018 г., 18:29:53
I'm thinking of using this base to scale damage with dual wield as I mentioned earlier. Looks like my options are Blade Flurry or Glacial Hammer. Apart from wanting to scale damage from the offhand like any other op build in this league, I really don't like Heavy Strike for single target as it knocks the enemy back and when we attack fast we're missing some attacks because the enemy is not there. I wish there was a workaround for this. Plus Lion's Roar will do knockback as well lol.

Anyone knows a good workaround to this? I def won't be doing the respec willy nilly looks like it'll cost me like 30 regrets or something like that.
"
GueRakun написал:
when we attack fast we're missing some attacks because the enemy is not there. I wish there was a workaround for this. Plus Lion's Roar will do knockback as well lol.

Anyone knows a good workaround to this? I def won't be doing the respec willy nilly looks like it'll cost me like 30 regrets or something like that.

EDIT: Rephrasing:
It isn't really such a big deal when:
- Trashmobs are oneshotted
- As you will notice most enemies come back to you
- You said that yourself, Lion's Roar gives KB, so it will happen with any skill as long as you have this flask.
- 2H sword has a long reach. If anything you are moving the enemy somewhere (also procs the bleed moving effect heh)
- Little bosses melt anyway in under 10sec, big endgame bosses are immune to KB

It sounds like a good tradeoff for being able to deal such a high alpha dmg, and also it becomes the best skill if you play with permaflask uptime style while using lion roar

Btw you can try cyclone, lacerate, cleave or something :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Последняя редакция: ZaeN. Время: 23 янв. 2018 г., 12:56:09
Essence worm isn't worth the extra 2 lvls to determination. Back to running 3 auras with 75% reserved mana. Feels really safe. Impresence definitely worth the investment.
Dinged 98 in ASC! :DDD

Also made some cleaning on videos section, will add/change some misc info in the next days

hey man been playing your build lately this is my set up and items .

my damage feels kinda low don't know why , got 65k in hideout on heavy strike.

goes to about 85k+ in maps don't quite remember the exact number.
"
burned20022003 написал:
hey man been playing your build lately this is my set up and items .

my damage feels kinda low don't know why , got 65k in hideout on heavy strike.

goes to about 85k+ in maps don't quite remember the exact number.

Do not get fooled by tooltip. I loaded your char, DPS is 147k unbuffed, 246k with lion + silver + diamond, average single hit dmg 46k unbuffed 70k buffed AND with Ancestral Call this dmg hits 1 to 3 times on a pack, so you are splashing like 150k++ of dmg in a single hit

Rest is about squeezing out some attack speed, some accuracy. Only recommendation I have is to add an ice golem that is not bad for mapping

Последняя редакция: ZaeN. Время: 24 янв. 2018 г., 8:02:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация