[3.3] Special Scorchflake - 21 Uniques Build! 10k HP - 75 Block Aegis - All Content and Map Mods

"
Chance to Block and Chance to Block Spells have been reworked. Previously there were several different modifiers that applied in different ways but achieved the same thing. For example, Stone of Lazhwar allows a portion of your block chance to apply to spells, while Great Old One's Ward has a discreet chance to block spells. Some sources provided block chance that did not require that you have a shield equipped, while others required that you have some form of block chance for them to apply.

Now, there is simply Chance to Block Attack Damage and Chance to Block Spell Damage. Sources that previously caused some portion of your block chance to apply to spells now grant Chance to Block Spell Damage at a specific value (check the Item Balance section below) and do not require other sources of block. The exception to this is the Gladiator Ascendancy passive Versatile Combatant, which still sets your Chance to Block Spell Damage to be the same as your Chance to Block Attack Damage.

Given the above changes in 3.4, is this basically going to break our spell block? I guess it will be interesting to see what Reckless Defence ends up granting, but it looks like it might be a significant nerf unless I am reading things wrong.
"
nz_ben_nz написал:

Given the above changes in 3.4, is this basically going to break our spell block? I guess it will be interesting to see what Reckless Defence ends up granting, but it looks like it might be a significant nerf unless I am reading things wrong.
Reckless Defense: Existing versions now have +6% chance to Block Spell Damage. New versions have +2-4%.

Yes, absolutely gutted the build.

Not sure how to address this.

dayum. this build seemed nice. :(
i'm gonna try this build, will update on how it performs with the new aegis
viable ?
Yes but its not very good atm. could tank pre-nerf syndicates still tho so its not trash
"
NemoM написал:
Do you think you could leaguestart on this? The uniques aren't that expensive, aside from Le Heup and Astramentis, so could it get to maps with only most of them and then farm up?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация