[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden написал:
Thanks for taking an interest in the build. I really do not want to sound like a smart ass....

Not at all - it was a mistake on my part - while I thought I reviewed the build, I completely missed the "What are the main differences/benefits between this build and a classic Slayer Cycloner?" part.

Thanks a ton! So question though - what are your thoughts on this build vs. the class Gladiator Sunder as a 1st or league starter? OFC Starforge and such are "end-game" viable items (which Sunder requires end-game gear to do end-game content as well) but there's a reason Sunder is king in PoE now. Just wondering if you've played a Glad Sunder to end-game and what your thoughts are on this build compared to that.

Oh - and I saw you mentioned a comment about some sort of "loss" tied to Bestiary going away - is there anything in the core of this build that required any of the Bestiary features?

Thanks again for such a detailed build guide!
All that and a bag of chips!
Noooooo!!!

I got 5 red + 1 blue socket Bronn's... After sinking so much currency into it.
Do you know of any builds that could use this 6 off-color Bronn's - or am I just screwed? =(
"
Mooginator написал:
"
Vashseden написал:
Thanks for taking an interest in the build. I really do not want to sound like a smart ass....

Not at all - it was a mistake on my part - while I thought I reviewed the build, I completely missed the "What are the main differences/benefits between this build and a classic Slayer Cycloner?" part.

Thanks a ton! So question though - what are your thoughts on this build vs. the class Gladiator Sunder as a 1st or league starter? OFC Starforge and such are "end-game" viable items (which Sunder requires end-game gear to do end-game content as well) but there's a reason Sunder is king in PoE now. Just wondering if you've played a Glad Sunder to end-game and what your thoughts are on this build compared to that.

Oh - and I saw you mentioned a comment about some sort of "loss" tied to Bestiary going away - is there anything in the core of this build that required any of the Bestiary features?

First, let me qualify everything I'm about to say. I LOVE THIS BUILD and I thank the OP for putting together such a nice guide for it and continuing to respond to questions.

Now, with that said, I think whether or not it will be a good league starter for you (vs. something like sunder) depends on your play style and goals. The first time I tried it was in Beastiary as my fifth char. I had already put together some currency and could make it very powerful very quickly, which was really good for me because I only get to play a few hours a day at most due to a busy life.

I loved the char so much that I decided to try it as a league starter in Flashback. While still good and fun, I'm not enjoying it as much because I don't have the time/discipline to generating the income I need to get a Starforge. BUT THIS OUTCOME IS ENTIRELY ON ME and it has nothing to do with the quality and power of the build.

So why am I saying all this? Well, if you are a casual with very limited play time then this might take some more time to ramp up the power and fun than some other builds. BUT, if you have some time and know how to make currency fast then this build will suit you just fine as a starter.

Personally, for Incursion I plan to start with a totem build like I always so to make Uber Lab brainless. Then, with the currency from that I plan to make this my second char so I can enjoy its full power much more quickly.

Just my two cents.
"
Mooginator написал:
"
Vashseden написал:

Hiya,

To your first real overall question about how this build vs glad sunder. (It honestly makes me cringe a little put that way) I think the real question is how does cyclone fair against sunder for early game budget ramp up as a league starter. Both can be league starters for sure. Both scale well with minimal investment. Sunder is like the best melee skill period for races and starting in general. I even recommend leveling with the skill and switching over when you feel you are ready in the guide.

I read some of the comments before hitting reply and I believe EaterOfBabies has a personal opinion depending on how much you know of the game vs the time able to be spent playing the game.

"
So why am I saying all this? Well, if you are a casual with very limited play time then this might take some more time to ramp up the power and fun than some other builds. BUT, if you have some time and know how to make currency fast then this build will suit you just fine as a starter.

"
While still good and fun, I'm not enjoying it as much because I don't have the time/discipline to generating the income I need to get a Starforge.

I think this sums up the mindset of someone who only wants to play the absolute meta to "cut down on time" and has a certain understanding of making currency in the game. I do not say this to bash the player at all. I think that if you think making 3-5 exalts is like the hardest thing in the world, then you might want to consider this opinion. At the same time, Sunder gaining an your end game axe etc etc, takes almost the same currency sink.

It also depends on your goals. So say you do not want to farm uber lab at the beginning of the league and instead want to clear maps really fast and grind currency, then this cyclone build will do it faster than a sunder build. If you want to farm uber lab, Sunder is more effective (if you dont mind potentially messing up full key runs b/c of how Sunder behaves but at that point, if you are trying to go meta, you might as well play a warchief totem build or roll a juggernaut as a league starter solely for uber lab haha. So it really depends.

If you want to go the route of Babies in the following comments, trying a meta route for early game currency and then straight buying solid end game items for the build and ramping it up for maps/bosses is an entirely viable route.

As you might probably tell, I do not like sales pitches so I'm trying to stay objective without putting my build into a little box for 4 easy payments of $19.99.
"
Bizze79 написал:
Noooooo!!!

I got 5 red + 1 blue socket Bronn's... After sinking so much currency into it.
Do you know of any builds that could use this 6 off-color Bronn's - or am I just screwed? =(

Umm Shield charge? Not 100% sure. Sorry just woke up and nothing is coming to mind.
"

First, let me qualify everything I'm about to say. I LOVE THIS BUILD and I thank the OP for putting together such a nice guide for it and continuing to respond to questions.

Now, with that said, I think whether or not it will be a good league starter for you (vs. something like sunder) depends on your play style and goals. The first time I tried it was in Beastiary as my fifth char. I had already put together some currency and could make it very powerful very quickly, which was really good for me because I only get to play a few hours a day at most due to a busy life.

I loved the char so much that I decided to try it as a league starter in Flashback. While still good and fun, I'm not enjoying it as much because I don't have the time/discipline to generating the income I need to get a Starforge. BUT THIS OUTCOME IS ENTIRELY ON ME and it has nothing to do with the quality and power of the build.

Personally, for Incursion I plan to start with a totem build like I always so to make Uber Lab brainless. Then, with the currency from that I plan to make this my second char so I can enjoy its full power much more quickly.

Just my two cents.

How DARE you reply for me! #Babyrage #Sarcasm

Thanks for the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on the build through testing and an educated stance. While I personally do not feel that you need the meta totem build for a league starter, I completely understand where you are coming from. I lazily pulled some of your quotes to help me answer another question in the forum.

<3
"
Vashseden написал:
"

Just my two cents.

How DARE you reply for me! #Babyrage #Sarcasm

Thanks for the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on the build through testing and an educated stance. While I personally do not feel that you need the meta totem build for a league starter, I completely understand where you are coming from. I lazily pulled some of your quotes to help me answer another question in the forum.

<3

Happy to share. I Like keeping your build at the top of the forums because I think more people should try it. It really is a fun, fast, powerful build. I just had to share my experience with it as a league starter. I'm not a very good player and my time management and actions in game would make any poe vet cringe so I'm sure the average player could fare much, much better than me going league starter with it.

It's definitely going to be my Incursion 2nd char though for sure. I can see it ripping through those pyramid halls like a hot knife through butter :-)
Incredble build. Between this and golem+spectre necro, I've never had as much fun in PoE as I've had in Beastiary, which (given Beastiary) is a hell of a statement. When a melee build can raze Uber Lab at 3.7k health with a Kaom chest swap at Izaro, you know it's going Platinum.

I'll be playing your build exclusively till the current league expires, and will have it as one of my two mains next league too, barring any terrible, as-yet undeclared changes to gems and/or mechanics.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding your account name...greetings from a fellow Dragon Age lover. Long live the old Bioware.
Последняя редакция: Aimanan. Время: 11 мая 2018 г., 14:13:08
"

Happy to share. I Like keeping your build at the top of the forums because I think more people should try it. It really is a fun, fast, powerful build. I just had to share my experience with it as a league starter. I'm not a very good player and my time management and actions in game would make any poe vet cringe so I'm sure the average player could fare much, much better than me going league starter with it.

It's definitely going to be my Incursion 2nd char though for sure. I can see it ripping through those pyramid halls like a hot knife through butter :-)

I am pretty excited to see. It will definitely do well in the upcoming league and with the changes to Vaal skills, the aura to the build (Haste or Grace whichever you prefer) is going to see a buff in that it is now the same socket for the gem, opening up another gem slot or making the 2 abyssal socket bubonics more sought out, adding even more damage to the build. We will see for sure.
"
Aimanan написал:
Incredble build. Between this and golem+spectre necro, I've never had as much fun in PoE as I've had in Beastiary, which (given Beastiary) is a hell of a statement. When a melee build can raze Uber Lab at 3.7k health with a Kaom chest swap at Izaro, you know it's going Platinum.

I'll be playing your build exclusively till the current league expires, and will have it as one of my two mains next league too, barring any terrible, as-yet undeclared changes to gems and/or mechanics.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding your account name...greetings from a fellow Dragon Age lover. Long live the old Bioware.

Hiya,

Thanks for the kind words. I am one of the few (it seems) that actually liked Beastiary league. I do hope they figure something out in how to make it core at a later date. I'm glad you are having fun with the build.

Can't wait to kick more ass with it in incursion.

As for the account name, I do love me some Dragon age and old school Bioware and Bethesda were my shit growing up, the name is actually a weebo (Trash IKR!) name from an old anime Trigun I watch when I was young.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация