[3.3] Octavian's RainbowTrap Fire Trap Build. Everything viable.

"
Daxter88 написал:
Ok thx for the infos.
I think the 40% dmg increase is it worth to lose 4 lines with added dmg to spells but idk i have one with crit instead and one to fix my res problem :)
Damage Pen looks good to me too.
I looked at the producer of this Guide and he uses Hair Trigger Viridian Jewel.
Find nothing about it in the Guide...
Is it worth to use?

no
"
Daxter88 написал:

it´s my BV waepon but it will work for this build right?

And i am not a big fan of shield charge...
So i can use flame dash and another cwdt line up or what makes sense?

its a very good cheaper alternative to straight trap damage on main weapon nice one! as long as you focus on spell dmg global crit dmg or for spell and fire dmg to spell till you can afford trap dmg (usualy arnd 90%) and something else nice and the weapon
Последняя редакция: proroots. Время: 21 окт. 2018 г., 0:24:19
Here is my gear setup for mid/end of league version for Delve league:

Some notes about my gear:

100% uncapped resists coupled with 49% reduced curse effect on my rings makes me ignore curse maps. As a bonus, they each have flat spell damage! Was able to buy them each for about 10-20c a piece mid league.

My dagger was crafting w/ Scorched + Aberrant + Prismatic fossils to target the extra chaos damage mod. The only thing that I didn't get was either elemental penetration or spell damage, but I was happy with the result since it came with an open suffix for attack speed. Disregarding penetration, it is a straight 20% more flat damage per trap. I was doing more chaos damage than I had flat cold.

I bought a pair of 10 ele pen enchant boots and crafted them with Aberrant + Corroded + Pristine fossils. I wanted chaos resist + life, but I also rolled the avoid bleed mod which was perfect. I use Soul of Ralakesh, so I have 75% chance to avoid bleeds.

Belt was crafting with Scorched + Prismatic + Pristine fossils. I was aiming for fire + elemental damage with life, but this worked out fine.

I got very unlucky hitting +3 molten strike on my helm... Yikes.

Because of Delve being super scary, I decided to go Saboteur for the extra tankiness from perma blind. Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/7smXFRTQ

The only weakness I have is chaos resist. I am sitting at -40%, which isn't great. Because of this, I can't do Hall of the Grandmasters. I tried, but I got wrecked by a Voltaxic lightning arrow exile that would offscreen 1-shot me.

Things to upgrade:
21-20 Fire Trap gem. I have vaal'd 7 without luck. I am leveling 6 more, but I am unsure I will play this character enough to reach more lvl 20 gems.
Последняя редакция: Repeats. Время: 24 окт. 2018 г., 15:54:28
Hey, i just read your guide and really liked it, can i play this as a league starter in 3.5 or is stuff changing for this build? :)
Does this still work well in 3.5?
No changes. All good to go From Start to Uber elder
Would anyone be able to help me with a poe.trade search of a weapon for this build? i seem to be struggling with this

budget 1-2ex
hi, im still leveling my character but what weapon would be best for this build ?

Последняя редакция: Merotex. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 3:28:35
Is it easier to take some brand nodes on the left side and level with storm brand + lightning spire trap for single target assuming I just started the league and don't have any leveling gear? Then I can respec those brand nodes back to trap nodes and map with traps
Последняя редакция: mickeymicky. Время: 3 февр. 2019 г., 9:50:41
Hi .
is this build still going to be viable in Synthesis league ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация