Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Well, i think i'm pretty much done gearing, i have now everything i wanted to get.

My defensive stats are:
8000 HP
16000 evasion (with flasks on)
110%+ all elemental res

I use an acrobatics version of the tree with some minor changes(less ES, more evasion, less jewels, more HP nodes), this means i'm missing around 10% dps from dps version of the build with 4 jewels less (and i think its totally worth it).

Characters are open if you want more details.

If anyone will have ideas on how to substantially improve my gear or anything else please tell me. I don't have any problems in game atm, but if there is a way to improve this character further i'd like to know it ;)

P.S. i know i don't have any lab enchants, i hate lab too much to bother :D
P.P.S. for anyone interested the whole set cost me around 40ex, with most expensive items: body ~12ex, gloves ~9ex, boots(self crafted) ~7ex
Последняя редакция: Dzedsa. Время: 5 апр. 2019 г., 20:33:55
"
Dzedsa написал:
Well, i think i'm pretty much done gearing, i have now everything i wanted to get.

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

My defensive stats are:
8000 HP
16000 evasion (with flasks on)
110%+ all elemental res

I use an acrobatics version of the tree with some minor changes(less ES, more evasion, less jewels, more HP nodes), this means i'm missing around 10% dps from dps version of the build with 4 jewels less (and i think its totally worth it).

Characters are open if you want more details.

If anyone will have ideas on how to substantially improve my gear or anything else please tell me. I don't have any problems in game atm, but if there is a way to improve this character further i'd like to know it ;)

P.S. i know i don't have any lab enchants, i hate lab too much to bother :D

Well done dude , that is some damn nice gear .
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Dzedsa написал:

All your jewels have increased minion damage, you can have damage + attack/cast speed on each for rather good DPS boost.

And i love your gloves!
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Dzedsa написал:

All your jewels have increased minion damage, you can have damage + attack/cast speed on each for rather good DPS boost.

And i love your gloves!

Thx for the idea, i will look into it
I just did another deathless Uber Elder, this time using Solar Guards.

It was just as easy as using Fire-eaters, because while SGs deal less damage, they have better DPS uptime, since they always attack and don't run around as much as CFEs.

My links: Raise spectre - Minion damage - Spell Echo - Elemental focus - Controlled destruction - Pierce

So far 2 ubers down, both deathless. Wish maps dropped as much as last league though, it's hard to get enough t16s to keep spamming Uber =/
I like the gloves' implicit of 4% hp.

There is another 1 i also like, but as i don't rly like Synthesis, probly will buy and add it in my next post.
I think i'm almost done with my gear. Pretty much went for BiS in each slot (can vary depending on your needs: more resist or more hp in implicits, etc)

Will try 1 more thing today and upload then as well.
Well, the thing i'm trying to craft does not want to craft at all :D

-6ex just like on Fossils :D but gonna try to finish it anyways and upload
Hi guys!

I think I've found new specters that have potential to be better than Cannibal Fire Eaters - Sanguine Sister
For the first glance they more powerful and quicker

I stubled upon them in the Academy map where I almost died fighting with them. They are quick casters and their fireballs have very heavy damage.

Did anybody tried them already? I've tried to mix them, and then switched to them almost completely, having only one CFE as a backup.
Agree this build is squishy AF
"
Helmsman527 написал:
Hi guys!

I think I've found new specters that have potential to be better than Cannibal Fire Eaters - Sanguine Sister
For the first glance they more powerful and quicker

I stubled upon them in the Academy map where I almost died fighting with them. They are quick casters and their fireballs have very heavy damage.

Did anybody tried them already? I've tried to mix them, and then switched to them almost completely, having only one CFE as a backup.

Can't find them in Path of Building. Look interesting, but..

By PoEDB they look like much weaker version of Cannibals though

CFE - https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Cannibal+Fire-eater
Sister - https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Sanguine+Sister

They may be also need GMP (dmg loose) and Faster Projectiles for best effect.

I will try to test them in-game also,mb i'm wrong, can't find in Path of Building as said
Последняя редакция: Tusk_Luv. Время: 6 апр. 2019 г., 14:14:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация