Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

If someone need CFEs at Synthesis softcore - PM me ingame @LicherSyntSpectral

Do not forget to resummon spectres in the higher lvl area after, best would be 84 lvl (Shaper realm) and(!) with Desecrate 20 lvl (creates corpses of lvl 100) and with raise Spectre skill lvl 19+ (summons spectres of lvl 100), so you'll get spectres of lvl 84 (lowest from 3: area lvl, corpse lvl and raise spectre skill lvl)
As alternative, you can use any T16 maps - there would be 83 area lvl
Or delve: lvl 239+ - 83 area lvl
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 8:18:49
"
SilverWF написал:
If someone need CFEs at Synthesis softcore - PM me ingame @LicherSyntSpectral

Do not forget to resummon spectres in the higher lvl area after, best would be 84 lvl (Shaper realm) and(!) with Desecrate 20 lvl (creates corpses of lvl 100) and with raise Spectre skill lvl 19+ (summons spectres of lvl 100), so you'll get spectres of lvl 84 (lowest from 3: area lvl, corpse lvl and raise spectre skill lvl)
As alternative, you can use any T16 maps - there would be 83 area lvl
Or delve: lvl 239+ - 83 area lvl

Best one i think is open a memory from T16, connect it next to Nexus (which is the same as Delve), and then wait for that +x zone level bonus! :-) And this is forever available, as you can recast spheres without actually activate the zone.
I might be doing something wrong, but if you use both Zealotry and Haste, you have 100% of your mana reserved...
"
FizzesShark написал:
I might be doing something wrong, but if you use both Zealotry and Haste, you have 100% of your mana reserved...

The reduced mana reserved node in the "Leadership" section of the skill tree (right next to Necromatic Aegis) will solve this issue for you.
"
evilmindcz написал:
Best one i think is open a memory from T16, connect it next to Nexus (which is the same as Delve), and then wait for that +x zone level bonus! :-) And this is forever available, as you can recast spheres without actually activate the zone.

Can confirm. Level 86 zones are possible in memory zones, and i86 spectres have 13% more dps than i84.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 10:41:43
Yeah, sadly Nexus sucks AF, fkn complicated and has no any will to study it :(
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
>>> NEWS & UPDATES <<<
17 MARCH:
Updated passive tree and gems links to now include dual auras (Haste and Zealotry).
Added alternate defensive build to main guide (good for start of mapping).
Revised gear prices.
Added crafting info for wand and boots.
Added wraithlord to levelling guide.
Simplified summoning section, added picture of Fire-Eaters.
Added info about level 86 spectres.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 11:33:53
my game is crashing in maps any1 having same issues? cant make a single map without a crash. also there is no error or anything just backto deskop after a gamefreeze
"
kayella написал:
"
Surek написал:
what about Faster projectiles, pierce, Greater multiple proj and Lesser multiple proj that u have on PoB? Can u tell me situation to swap between these gems?

GMP/LMP is for more projectile spread if not using phantasms.

Faster Proj is the default.

Slower Proj is 29% more damage, but very short range.

Piece is 19% more damage, without the range penalty.

Slower Proj is only necessary if you feel that your bossing DPS is low, otherwise just leave Faster Proj in, so you can avoid gem swapping.

Okay thanks, I think that u could tipe that on questions spoiler to avoid someone making these questions ^^
saw the new changes to the build and I'm wondering

how will " Zealotry + Generosity: " interact with " Controlled Destruction "?
since controlled destruction reduce crit chance ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация