Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
premierunio написал:
"
dholly написал:
"
ITALJANECC написал:
not hard to make 6 blue in this armour,try to get 6 blue to get normal gem-links,this green gems is uselles

It almost impossible to get 6 offcollors with just chromatics.

I could advice to swap your spectres to fire-eaters, and take faster+greater projectiles gems.
Or you could just get 3 white collors from vorici in research

ok but those 2 green gems i put to my chest are ok for Slave drivers?

for slave this gems is uselles,bcos slave drivers have lightening dmg
Hello guys, fisrt i want to say i follow this build second league, and its the best spectre build i ever palyed :) (mostly i play only summoners <3)

I want to ask, what to improve on my dmg on spectres. By PoB only 221k total DPS.

But dunno what exactly shgould i focus to improve except gems and faster boots(noi bonus dmg :))

Ty for any answer.

Uber shaper/elder killed twice without dead btw.

Ty ;)
hey quick question can i have feeding frenzy on both raise zombies and spectres?
How much different is second version of PoH build variant? Can I change from W&S v2 to PoH now and just change some stuff later? I play W&s v2 but I prefer much more DPS and PoH v2 looks amazing.
Последняя редакция: nsnsmag. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 16:13:45
After poh v2,dual wield +2 wands time? XD
"
Oldsterman написал:

Thanks, that’s pretty much what I’m doing.

As far as a “cheap 6 link” yeah those don’t exist on PS4 market. Anything 6 linked is going to cost dozens of CO or exalts.

I’ll look into tabula prices but last season they were 15+ CO.

sorry didnt notice u were on ps4 and i have no idea about the prices on the market but yea, 6 link is most impt, i used a tabula until i could afford a cheap 6l random blue armor with only fossil crafted hp and the build still works well
"

so if i have 5 spectres, i need to have Feeding frenzy on 6-link,not deathmark ?

There are frenzy charges in table from carnage chieftains, not feeding frenzy.
That table is not actual, I've posted corrected version. 5 Spectres without frenzy charges are more effective than 3 with

P.s.It seems that we need to farm 15ex to buy amulet for PoH v.2 )) (wrath, haste, skitterbots...zealotry?)
Последняя редакция: D0berm4n. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 16:41:26
"
GTLegendary написал:
hey quick question can i have feeding frenzy on both raise zombies and spectres?

Yeah, you need to support them with feeding frenzy separately.
"
leslisone2 написал:
"
Oldsterman написал:

Thanks, that’s pretty much what I’m doing.

As far as a “cheap 6 link” yeah those don’t exist on PS4 market. Anything 6 linked is going to cost dozens of CO or exalts.

I’ll look into tabula prices but last season they were 15+ CO.

sorry didnt notice u were on ps4 and i have no idea about the prices on the market but yea, 6 link is most impt, i used a tabula until i could afford a cheap 6l random blue armor with only fossil crafted hp and the build still works well

Welp, guess I’m saving up 20c for a tabula then.
Sorry if this has been asked already. I just made the switch to version 2 and I noticed in the guide that it says to get a +1 spectre delve chest but the PoB just has a generic chest with a lot of life. I have a Vis Mortis right now so would either of the other chests be an upgrade to the vis?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация