Season One, Race Event 26: Three Hour Solo

OK, enough for me.
lvl 24 in 3 hours, not bad for me
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
enemepro написал:
Died at #1 on the ladder as usual. Got past Brutus, check shop - of course 0 Leather Belts, 0 Coral Rings. So running through the next map was hell. Fucking hate RNG man. Why is it always against me -_-

Guy_On_A_Buffalo

Cause you run too fast for RNG's liking, you and dat buffalo. :P
Looking to get back into the game with an active friendly guild, league doesn't matter. Preferably one that enjoys the current 2week race format. Cheers!
Got lucky with gear
Скрытый текст

The race went ok but not that good, congratz to the winners!
had a fairly good run but couldnt manage to get anything i needed, no ms boots, 0 extra quicksilver, 0 fusings after getting this weapon in weaver. Not that god, although +1 is OP but never managed to use it.

Got this in the last 10 minutes.

IGN: Thorriorzz

Racing is what I do.
First time playing Templar in a 3 hour, lvl 28.
@blocs
how are you guys linking the items you get?

otherwise it is fruitless for me to do these races level 17, 23rd witch, wheee one point earned *kicks your cat*

amazing how the higher up people are getting so much exp. amazing.

no augmentation for axe :I

i almost died like 20 times in docks last 25 minutes.

gg
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
windows update owned me at 5% vaal, luckily the pyramid instance was still up but still lost like 15 mins. :( Why don't you die other witch!?
IGN: Derba_

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация