Season One, Race Event 32: One Hour Solo

Had a fine time to wrath then got the largest anger ive ever seen. Still would have been good for 17+ but merveils 2nd form spawned a desynced invincible squid that would just run up to me and stand there, not dealing damage, not taking damage but blocking all my fireballs. Portals wouldnt fix it so merveil took around 10 minutes instead of 2-3, and that was that. Plenty of other desync too, though none of it had any real ingame cost.

"
boof написал:
No coral
Not a single armor piece with a red socket in drops or vendors all the way to upper submerged. Decided to log out there instead of spending 10 minutes single target fighting squids.

Races being decided by crap like this is terrible. Isnt there enough rng already without vendors randomly deciding not to stock cold resist rings or flask upgrades? Full stock of level-equivalent basic whites at vendors please! In races if nowhere else.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
74th but 23rd duelist, so much new competition.

No movespeed skipped hailrake, entered western too early.
A firetrap did drop on the way to hillock, which I barely used.

got reasonably lucky with a wespon, first jade chopper to drop 14 quality so, one whetstone and a transmute on it thing.

couple rares from merveil I think it was

other stuff
Скрытый текст

ign: Anviss
"
Schinski написал:
where are my rewards? ofc nowhere is information to that, in whole posts from devs. theres simply nothing in my chest in sc nor in hc. there is my fking item?

^
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Crazy Race ...

Started 30 sec late because of the Login Code thingy (thanks dynamic IP!). Movementspeed in Rocky Climb i think. 40 min Merveil but it bugged on phase 2. Had to log out and run through the whole cave again to kill her. Still managed to grab my 3rd Demi though!

Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
"
Schinski написал:
"
Schinski написал:
where are my rewards? ofc nowhere is information to that, in whole posts from devs. theres simply nothing in my chest in sc nor in hc. there is my fking item?

^

just realised, that rewards are put onto an extra char. Is it really that difficult to mention that somehow, devs?

Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Последняя редакция: Schinski. Время: 9 марта 2013 г., 23:44:24
"
miraclechipmunk написал:
gg, my first race as witch but i did practice her , very fun .. RNG in the dumpster but who cares witch doesnt need items

damn, as 2nd witch, I got quite insane gear yet didn't come close to someone dual wielding white wands :P

ms boots from hillock. First race I finished alive :D

gg sir
IGN Standard: FrogKills
IGN Ambush: Frogelist
IGN Invasion: SlowFrog
Made it to 14 1/4 and was very disappointed. Then I realized I was #14 ranger. Also #5 ranger was level 15? Was ranger nerfed or what?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Schinski написал:
"
Schinski написал:
"
Schinski написал:

^

just realised, that rewards are put onto an extra char. Is it really that difficult to mention that somehow, devs?

It is mentioned - there is a link in the very first line of Chris OP: Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

If you click it you'll get to the post of Chis where he also tells you that prices are given on a new character.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Died again 5 minutes til the end. Not even sure what happened, just dropped dead midfight full to zero instantly.

Prolly just give up on racing for a while. I just somehow keep dying to easy shit that would never kill me playing normally.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация