Looking for the BEST Low Level PvP [28 and under]

"
DutchRudder написал:
can u add a level 9 bracket for VLLD?

I would love to duel some other level 9's

can we make it lvl 16 so I can use facebreakers? lol j/p mang
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
used to VLLD and LLD in D2... yada yada, add me, I am running a lvl 28 summoner witch right now, but have some others in the works, still gearing/tweaking etc, I only started a few weeks ago, but only met one person who has beaten my build, and we are friends now. PM me anytime I am always up for a good duel, and a few of the friends I made on here too... would love to try 3v3 haven't done it yet. :-D

account is vonuberoydawg
character name is Zambonies
Последняя редакция: vonuberoydawg. Время: 1 окт. 2013 г., 15:21:07
Is that here only for softcore lldérs? If you want a challenge, try and fight against me in HC.

ign: Hruthgard
=Licht ist Leben=
I just wanna PvP someone with the new trap builds available lol, im not on alot but my IGN is in my sig?
"
slant90 написал:
I just wanna PvP someone with the new trap builds available lol, im not on alot but my IGN is in my sig?

just farmed the new boots and have been collecting pieces for awhile now. Hoping to be able to pull it all together soon, if u play hc at all I would be down to sparr.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
If they fix it so low level pvp isnt just 1 hit KO by facebreakers then i might think about playing it again lol
-
=Licht ist Leben=
Последняя редакция: Hruthgard. Время: 5 окт. 2013 г., 22:28:56
"
Hruthgard написал:
"
If they fix it so low level pvp isnt just 1 hit KO by facebreakers then i might think about playing it again lol

FB is not the strongest even if its burst/survivability is insane, it is beatable even with meele. You have simply not good enough gear/build so you think its impossible to beat.

And im talking about extremly well geared and experienced FB lld pvp chars and not about the scrub FB noobs who can easily beaten by any build.
=Licht ist Leben=
"
Hruthgard написал:
"

FB is not the strongest even if its burst/survivability is insane, it is beatable even with meele. You have simply not good enough gear/build so you think its impossible to beat.

And im talking about extremly well geared and experienced FB lld pvp chars and not about the scrub FB noobs who can easily beaten by any build.

Sure it is beatable with melee, as melee-builds are undisputably the way to go atm... there is no way a decent facebreaker (and I mean at about 50% of possible gear-level) can be beaten by a top-notch ranged (bow or wand) though, even with near perfect gear.

And talking about "scrub FB noobs"... you realize that the gear-check for beginners is way too difficult to pass in lvl 28 PvP and growing ever more difficult? Seriously, NO beginner will EVER have a chance against any mediocre geared pvp-char, even against a completely retarded but twink-geared build. Not in a million matches will that happen... I am pretty sure you could even beat lvl 28 PvE chars with a decently geared Searing Bond build. Gear just matters too much in that regard...
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Последняя редакция: Azdrubel. Время: 6 окт. 2013 г., 0:47:27
Ok i have to admit that i overextended a little bit, a big amount of builds especially normal wand or bow build and crappy 2h mace or staff builds have a hard time against decent fb builds. Simply FB scales so very well. But FB are not the top notch builds who called broken, there are really broken builds out there for example trapper, but for every build is a solution the problem the most pvpler have is that the FB builds have an incredible amount of survivability and can handle most cases. Im really curious about the skilltree changes at fullrelease...if my believes are true, FB can be again really strong while some other builds will suffer.
=Licht ist Leben=

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация