[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
moonaz написал:
Hi there, can any one review my setup.
I know I'm only on lv.86 and so missing some life, jewel...
But i found a problem about single target dps, it takes a long time in Guardian fightings

I've got 3 Might of the Meeks instead of Unnatural Instinct.

In Pob, with everything ups (frenzy, power charges, flask...) my thorn arrow dps is 2m3. But on Guardian and Shaper fight, the dps seems too low, the battle takes too long.

In my experience, with 2m3 dps in PoB, Shaper and Guardians fight should be quick and easy, or even deathless and by far enough for uber elder, right!?

Is there a tips for single target fighting? I've tried keep mouse pointer close to character, but it seems not effective.

Don't really see how you're getting 2.3mil in PoB without ticking Shock.

You have very few abyssal jewels, and the ones you do have, do not have much if any cold damage. Reference my earlier post above for abyssal stat priorities. You don't have the cold damage penetration wheel (fangs of frost) which is a huge DPS bump. No watcher's eye with crit chance.

You need more Jewel nodes on tree and 2socket bubonic trail and tombfist (or 1socket tombfist with frenzy charge corruption)

For now I would drop Revenge of the Hunted Wheel, and Thick Skin wheel.
Put those points into Fangs of Frost and an extra Jewel Socket. You'll need to find Jewels with minimum 35 Life to make up the HP difference, and a good amount of cold damage.

Abyssal Jewels are the Crux of this build and get more expensive when you run Farrul's instead of Kaom's because of the HP drop.

"
Soulblighterr написал:
Hey, I'm falling short on attributes somehow. Any idea how to rectify this? Thank you!

If you mean the Int for Wrath, you either need to get some Int on your ring or just use a lower level Wrath like you are now.

The other option is getting level 22 wrath corruption on your Mark of the Elder. You can try to buy a bunch of Marks for 5c and attempt it yourself or if you're drowning in EX (Unlike me, spent everything on what I have now so I can't afford this ring either) You can just buy one already corrupted but expect to spend around 13-15ex for one.

"
zenkatsu написал:
"
moonaz написал:
Hi there, can any one review my setup.
I know I'm only on lv.86 and so missing some life, jewel...
But i found a problem about single target dps, it takes a long time in Guardian fightings

I've got 3 Might of the Meeks instead of Unnatural Instinct.

In Pob, with everything ups (frenzy, power charges, flask...) my thorn arrow dps is 2m3. But on Guardian and Shaper fight, the dps seems too low, the battle takes too long.

In my experience, with 2m3 dps in PoB, Shaper and Guardians fight should be quick and easy, or even deathless and by far enough for uber elder, right!?

Is there a tips for single target fighting? I've tried keep mouse pointer close to character, but it seems not effective.

Don't really see how you're getting 2.3mil in PoB without ticking Shock.

You have very few abyssal jewels, and the ones you do have, do not have much if any cold damage. Reference my earlier post above for abyssal stat priorities. You don't have the cold damage penetration wheel (fangs of frost) which is a huge DPS bump. No watcher's eye with crit chance.

You need more Jewel nodes on tree and 2socket bubonic trail and tombfist (or 1socket tombfist with frenzy charge corruption)

For now I would drop Revenge of the Hunted Wheel, and Thick Skin wheel.
Put those points into Fangs of Frost and an extra Jewel Socket. You'll need to find Jewels with minimum 35 Life to make up the HP difference, and a good amount of cold damage.

Abyssal Jewels are the Crux of this build and get more expensive when you run Farrul's instead of Kaom's because of the HP drop.

Hey, tks for your reply.

Yes, I ticked Shock, I have Yoke, so I can shock boss, right !?

I have just got tombfist + 1 frenzy charge, next is Watcher eye and 2sockets Bubonic

I'll try to take Fangs of Frost node then some other abyss jewel and give this build another tries.
Последняя редакция: moonaz. Время: 19 янв. 2019 г., 20:32:31
Any ideas to improve? Dont look on the bow just some experimenting :D
Скрытый текст
"
moonaz написал:

Hey, tks for your reply.

Yes, I ticked Shock, I have Yoke, so I can shock boss, right !?

I have just got tombfist + 1 frenzy charge, next is Watcher eye and 2sockets Bubonic

I'll try to take Fangs of Frost node then some other abyss jewel and give this build another tries.

Yes you can shock him, but PoB assumes maximum shock which can only be obtained by dealing 10% of an enemies hp in a single hit. Max shock is 50% more damage the enemy receives. This is very hard to do on shaper with his 19mil HP.

Even with my setup I can only shock him for about 20% more damage. And that assumes the initial arrow applies shock.

The shock isn't that important once you're fully built om jewels and tree tho. If shaper doesn't immunity phase, I can kill him in about 5 shots from full, less if I get a good first arrow for the shock.

Guardians just pop in 2 or 3 shots.

This build has great potential, just cant instagib the strongest bosses in the game until you have serious jewels.

Keep going, it's worth it :)

"
Stanback написал:
Any ideas to improve? Dont look on the bow just some experimenting :D
Скрытый текст

Get rid of devotos, there are much better options for the helmet slot. Get the better enchantment for the helmet. Try to get the resists off your quiver, so you can grab the juicy dmg affixes there, also try to get+ one arrow on it for better pod spread / single target.

can someone tell me what i could do better?
i farm uber deathless but in my opinion i need way too long for guardians etc
"
reggie_gakil написал:

can someone tell me what i could do better?
i farm uber deathless but in my opinion i need way too long for guardians etc

Exactly as one post above..
The main dmg source of this build are high flat dmg jewels, try to get as many sockets as you can.
Make a weighted sum tab on trade, put every flat attack / bow flat attack mod in there and buy some 75+ jewels if you want your dmg to go nuts.
im lvl 95 with 8 abyss jewels with a lot of flat cold dmg and 45 health+ on most. So yeah
"
reggie_gakil написал:
im lvl 95 with 8 abyss jewels with a lot of flat cold dmg and 45 health+ on most. So yeah

What answer did you expect when you made your post here?

You just simply wont get that 1- shot shaper kill with the hopeshredder version of scourge arrow.
You wont get that instagib guardian kill with 30% elemental damage on your belt. And you most certainly wont get to crazy dps numbers with only 8 abyss jewels..

So, yeah..mwhat do you wanna hear, mate?
Последняя редакция: s0mosh. Время: 20 янв. 2019 г., 7:43:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация