{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I tried meta crafting the claws for this build.

Started by alting a +18 maim on the claw.

regaled a random mod then anulled it.

put multicraft on it with cannot roll attack modifiers and +49 maximum mana.

When i exaulted it I got gain 10% of physical damage as extra cold damage. I was expecting to see +1 to level of socketed gems.

What did I do wrong here? Is it possible to meta craft the item? I was following the tips in the crafting section on the first page.

Current gear and links. Anyone have suggestions? At a loss for what's the next upgrade I should go for.
Последняя редакция: Shingston. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 1:22:06
So I notice that Hercanic is now using Necromantic Aegis and Wicked Ward. I'm guessing the first one is so that they don't have to deal damage at all for everyone (including them!) to get charges.

Not understanding Wicked Ward, though. It's so nerfed from when it was Occultist-only... do you think it's worth it for the build?
"
Kirian42 написал:
So I notice that Hercanic is now using Necromantic Aegis and Wicked Ward. I'm guessing the first one is so that they don't have to deal damage at all for everyone (including them!) to get charges.

Not understanding Wicked Ward, though. It's so nerfed from when it was Occultist-only... do you think it's worth it for the build?

Wicked Ward is there to get ES to start recharge all the time since the Acro keystones are no longer taken it means the character will take hit pretty much all the time. The ES regen reduction sucks big time but without Wicked Ward it'll take forever (or never) for ES of the hybrid variant to start recharging. The delay is just too long and the hybrid variant is not invested in ES quality such as increasing recharge amount/regen amount like a true ES build. So Wicked Ward looks very appealingly cheap and is a must-have.
A filthy casual
"
Detoxed написал:

When i exaulted it I got gain 10% of physical damage as extra cold damage. I was expecting to see +1 to level of socketed gems.

On a Shaper item the +1 to gems is not guaranteed, as there are two other non attack prefixes that can roll, one of them being the one you got.
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw
Yeah, I think it's too expensive to take the gamble with that much ex involved. I'm looking at two other options. One being alt/augment till I get the combo and regal the annul and hope the 33% chance pays off (or get super lucky and regal added fire damage). Or put a stuffix on and alt spam till +1 then regal hoping for maim. (may settle for added fire or another gem)
Hi

Im new at minion builds. Someone can take a look? Tips?

Thanks...
Последняя редакция: Kalandras. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 18:43:01
"
Detoxed написал:
Yeah, I think it's too expensive to take the gamble with that much ex involved. I'm looking at two other options. One being alt/augment till I get the combo and regal the annul and hope the 33% chance pays off (or get super lucky and regal added fire damage). Or put a stuffix on and alt spam till +1 then regal hoping for maim. (may settle for added fire or another gem)

Alt + regal is probably the best. It depends what you want to do with the claw. For level 30 zombie this works and is just alt spam and then regal on maim + gem level and then craft the support gems
but you need a level 4 Empower as well. After you can Leo/Slam to try and hit extra supports.

If you want to multimod it then you will want you buy Craicic Chimerals and make an imprint before you regal ontop of the maim & +1 then annul after the regal and if you hit the maim or +1 use the imprint and then buy another beast and imprint again. Repeat until you have the 2 mods and then craft.

"
Shingston написал:

Current gear and links. Anyone have suggestions? At a loss for what's the next upgrade I should go for.

Quality on your gems. Either vendor them at level 20 with 1gcp each and they will go back to level 1 at 20% quality or just use 20gcp on them. At 20/20 either corrupt or double corrupt them for 21/20. Precision really doesn't do much in this build so you could move your golem to your gloves and get an extra gem with your zombies. You have 2 spirit offering setups so you can either drop CWDT or swap your cyclone setup to either ball lightning (lets your drop necromantic aegis) or SRS for more damage
Swap the craft on your body armour to 10% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield. Get a better anoint on your amulet. Swap the craft to +1 min endurance charges. Don't forget we get 30% resistances for having 10+ minions alive. Recraft the life on your boots to get higher. You're massively over the amount of dex you need. I'd suggest either putting an actual skill point into alacrity or just getting an amulet with more dex on it and a better anoint. Replace you jewels with ones that give your minions blind/taunt. Getting devotion over the 5% nodes at constitution gets you a tiny bit more damage for no extra cost. You have a wasted point just below EE.

"
Kalandras написал:
Hi
Im new at minion builds. Someone can take a look? Tips?

Thanks...

Quality on your gems, you don't need GMP linked with desecrate so you could put a golem into that socket instead. Using a much lower CWDT setup is better as it will activate much more frequently. Use a level 1 CWDT with a level 7 Desecrate and level 8 spirit offering. Minion damage support in your helmet or buy one that has it as a prefix. Melee physical damage support is 2x more damage than Ele damage as well. So use either of those. Your resistances are overcapped by a lot. We also get 30% resistances for having 10+ minions alive so you can lose some resistances on your gear to get more life if you wanted. You can swap the helmet craft for + maximum life, the amulet can as well. Your body armour and be crafted with gain 10% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield to give you almost 250 more es. A better life roll on your belt.
Drop some of the jewel nodes, the 3 point at the top and the one with hollow gaze and instead get constitution and the life node next to Devotion. From the tree changes + recrafting you can gain 700 life and 100es

@Hercanic

I haven't played much PoE recently or checked this thread, did you have a gear list that you're using on your Animate Guardian?

I did see that you were looking for gear to test out and I ended up crafting this the other day while bored. Did you want to borrow it for a week or 2 to do some testing?
I'm still trying to get vorici into research to get the 4th blue. Is minion damage/life better than just damage crafted on it?

I've also got this which I'm not using and I'm close to being able to make another one so you can have this one if you need it for your AG setup
Hei, one thing in this build- I cant use cyclone and dont understood why, any sugestions?
"
Dashbb написал:
"
Detoxed написал:

Alt + regal is probably the best. It depends what you want to do with the claw. For level 30 zombie this works and is just alt spam and then regal on maim + gem level and then craft the support gems
but you need a level 4 Empower as well. After you can Leo/Slam to try and hit extra supports.

If you want to multimod it then you will want you buy Craicic Chimerals and make an imprint before you regal ontop of the maim & +1 then annul after the regal and if you hit the maim or +1 use the imprint and then buy another beast and imprint again. Repeat until you have the 2 mods and then craft.

That's some solid info. Thanks for the advice, I had no clue the craicic chimerals were a thing.
Последняя редакция: Detoxed. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 8:39:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация