{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Hey man , this is by far the best Guide and the best Necromancer build <3

so
can i use (Animated Guardian) now but instead of (Zombies) now in 3.6 ? .. i really hate Zombies and wanna swap them for the Guardian .. and got confused a bit in the section where u answered that i didn't know if that's no more a thing in 3.6 or what ..
so if i could what's the gear for him ?

Also , can i use (Whirling Blades) instead of (Shield charge) ?

Oh and how about this new (Divine ire) as the Channeling skill ? :O
Последняя редакция: iPerSeus. Время: 16 марта 2019 г., 11:11:39
Still loving this build! My current gear in 3.6!

Slowly making progress on it. Sitting at almost 6.2k health now.

Still looking for an amulet with additional curse on it, though I have no idea where I would socket it. Guessing I would have to try for a socketed ring with curse on hit enfeeble etc.
Is there a reason not to use minion dmg support on your vaal skeletons ? It would benefit the archers / mages summoned aswell this way, and it have slightly better dmg than melee phys and wouldn't need to poison your target for getting the dmg from Vile Toxins hmmm ? The bloodlust does look strong, and most of the minions summoned is melee (10 + 21 from vaal) so that's prolly worth it. Just wonder if you have a specific reason to that ? Also yeah, haven't put any multiplier on my aura yet, only running Hatred on Generosity (for the reply about the mana nodes vs life regen nodes you replied earlier :3)

edit: minor brainfart, the text I toned away, forget about htat :v
Последняя редакция: sokiane. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 14:08:52
OP - Why is your helm enchanged with Frostbolt damage?

Sorry kinda new to this build.

Also im still only lvl 50 but, am i expected to constantly summon skeletons? they really dont seem to last that long and dont seem viable for DPS atm
Последняя редакция: Xire01. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 10:14:23

is the 1-4 Fire dmg on this going to screw with EE?
NM had to read the faq again looks like it will. Oh well back to this for now.
Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 15:30:03
Hi,

sorry for the question. Maybe already answered before but I cant find anyhting. How can I have HoA with Empower + Hatred. It reserves 100% Mana. On which stat should I look or passive node?
This has been a great league starter. It took me a while to understand how everything fit together but I feel like I’m getting the hang of it.

Why not Grave Intentions? It’s the only thing which boosts our summon count which this build isn’t taking and I’m just curious why not. Especially since you recommend Flesh Binder, 2 more Zombies seems like a big deal. I also saw your post on March 11th discussing an alternate build with this skill tree. It looks more budget friendly picking up more life-nodes and less gems.

What would you consider instead of Flesh Binder? Your builds mention this is an optional choice but I'm not sure the pros/cons of other options.

Do you have a spreadsheet you can share? I love the math you do and I understand the info is pulled from dev released used to improve PoE Builder but I don't know how to get that info or use it except to play around with random stuff in PoE Builder. Just have the minion data specifically would be helpful.

Thanks again for your massive contribution.
Последняя редакция: TheDonPerignon. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 19:09:04
hello
i`ve playin this build as a league starter and its good
but i have a couple of questions
can we take herald of purity ? for more minions and if we can what can i replace it with
my zombies seems to die easily lately any tips ?
OK guys I think I have settled on this weapon for now

Just looking for confirmation or correction here if anyone knows.

This ring
should in no way interfere with my EE, correct? Im already debuffing lightning anyway and it does not make my zombies or agony crawler deal lighting damage (checked on tooltip).

Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 4:45:37
@ iPerSeus:
"
iPerSeus написал:
Hey man , this is by far the best Guide and the best Necromancer build <3

so
can i use (Animated Guardian) now but instead of (Zombies) now in 3.6 ? .. i really hate Zombies and wanna swap them for the Guardian .. and got confused a bit in the section where u answered that i didn't know if that's no more a thing in 3.6 or what ..
so if i could what's the gear for him ?

You can. FAQ has a link to my recommended gear. (Now that I've moved the FAQ, I have room to add the link's content to the FAQ itself.) I plan to try the Kingmaker route, but you can stick to the traditional and cheaper Dying Breath setup if he's likely to die.

By removing Zombies, you'll be losing the Physical Damage Reduction of Flesh Binder (if you've done Uber Lab). Necromancers don't get much in the way of personal defense, so it's one of our only options.

The resistances from Commander of Darkness is convenient but requires a socket for Clarity or a Banner so we're affected by an aura, and it's useless once our gear satisfies our resistance requirements.

Mistress of Sacrifice is nice, but Bone Offering's block and Spirit Offering's ES are both lessened by Acrobatics, and neither are reliable mitigation like Physical Damage Reduction. Not to mention the added busy-work of maintaining these buffs, and the corpse requirement putting even more socket strain on the build.

The only real issue with Flesh Binder is keeping Zombies alive, which with our level stacking will get them up to 20-26k life. At that beefiness, they very rarely die. Kingmaker's Fortify aura could boost it further, to 32k eHP.

"
iPerSeus написал:
Also , can i use (Whirling Blades) instead of (Shield charge) ?

Sure. It's not as fast, has less control over distance (only two lengths, full and short), and has a smaller AOE so it's harder to land hits and get Fortify. But, for better or worse, it isn't affected by movement speed. So tar, memory collapse, Labyrinth dart traps, etc, won't slow your movement. Anything that slows your attack speed will make you pay a longer delay, though.

"
iPerSeus написал:
Oh and how about this new (Divine ire) as the Channeling skill ? :O

It's a spell, so you couldn't inflict bleed with Chance to Bleed, thus Bloodlust on Skeletons wouldn't work. Is there any particular reason you want to use Divine Ire? We aren't specced into damage, nor does our channel skill have any damage supports to justify using it for damage. We're a pure summoner, so our effort is best spent supporting the minions we've invested so much into and keeping ourselves alive.

@ Xire01:
"
Xire01 написал:
OP - Why is your helm enchanged with Frostbolt damage?

Sorry kinda new to this build.

Because Labyrinth enchantments are random and I got a crappy one. It's not part of the build. On your equipment, you just want life, resists, and the affixes I specify in Gem Links and Gear. The FAQ goes over recommended Lab enchantments if you're interested in pursuing that route, but they're not necessary for this build.

"
Xire01 написал:
Also im still only lvl 50 but, am i expected to constantly summon skeletons? they really dont seem to last that long and dont seem viable for DPS atm

No. Skeletons are for bosses. Occasionally you'll want to use them to cover multiple fronts, to help clear out rooms in Incursions, stuff like that. But they are only ever used as needed, by your discretion. Your other minions should do just fine clearing maps for you. All you need do is move.

@ morpheus45:
"
morpheus45 написал:
Hi,

sorry for the question. Maybe already answered before but I cant find anyhting. How can I have HoA with Empower + Hatred. It reserves 100% Mana. On which stat should I look or passive node?

You likely have too many supports that increase the mana multiplier on your reservation skills.

HoA is 25%, and Empower is a 125% multiplier. 25 * 1.25 = 31.25% reservation.

Hatred is 50%, and Generosity doesn't affect its reservation.

These alone put you at (50% + 31.25% =) 81.25% reservation. Look at the icons of the two skills. Each little boxed letter in the top right indicates an attached support. If there's more than one, then something else is affecting them among your links.

@ LostC0ntrol:
"
LostC0ntrol написал:
hello
i`ve playin this build as a league starter and its good
but i have a couple of questions
can we take herald of purity ? for more minions and if we can what can i replace it with
my zombies seems to die easily lately any tips ?

You can use Herald of Purity while leveling, before you get Herald of Agony. But you will not have enough mana to run both plus Hatred.

Your Zombies need more life. You'll get that through level stacking with a level 4 Empower and a +1 weapon (21/20 gem with +5 levels = 20k life).

Their resistances might also not be capped. Two jewels with 10% minion resistances will bring them up to 75%.

If they're dying too much and you haven't done Uber Lab for Flesh Binder, you can forego using them.

@ TheDonPerignon:
"
TheDonPerignon написал:
This has been a great league starter. It took me a while to understand how everything fit together but I feel like I’m getting the hang of it.

Why not Grave Intentions? It’s the only thing which boosts our summon count which this build isn’t taking and I’m just curious why not. Especially since you recommend Flesh Binder, 2 more Zombies seems like a big deal.

Passive Tree #1 (budget) takes Grave Intentions. It's three points, so it's equivalent to what it costs to grab a jewel socket. A really good jewel beats it out when you can afford it, but otherwise it's an excellent choice.

Flesh Binder is all about the Physical Damage Reduction.

"
TheDonPerignon написал:
I also saw your post on March 11th discussing an alternate build with this skill tree. It looks more budget friendly picking up more life-nodes and less gems.

I'm guessing you overlooked Passive Tree #1 in EVERYTHING YOU NEED. It's also budget-friendly.

"
TheDonPerignon написал:
What would you consider instead of Flesh Binder? Your builds mention this is an optional choice but I'm not sure the pros/cons of other options.

Flesh Binder = Physical mitigation. Just keep Zombies alive. Necromancers have very few defensive choices, and this is the best of the bunch for our build.

Commander of Darkness = Elemental resistances. Redundant with gear. Requires a socket for an aura (Clarity, Banner) that affects you. Saves two 10% minion resistance jewels.

Mistress of Sacrifice = Block, ES, or movement speed. Block and ES lessened by Acrobatics. Requires busy-work and corpses to keep up the very short-duration buff. Pain in the butt without automation. Limited and unreliable protection.

Pupper Master = Damage. Duration means longer Vaal Skeletons and Phantasms. Minion movement speed is nice. Attack/Cast speed is equivalent to what you can get on a jewel. Damage buff will trigger when you summon Skeletons.

"
TheDonPerignon написал:
Do you have a spreadsheet you can share? I love the math you do and I understand the info is pulled from dev released used to improve PoE Builder but I don't know how to get that info or use it except to play around with random stuff in PoE Builder. Just have the minion data specifically would be helpful.

Thanks again for your massive contribution.

No, I haven't bothered setting up any spreadsheets. For quick calcs I just use the Calculator, and for anything more intricate I use a temp spreadsheet with no labels and dump it when I'm done.

Data comes from a variety of sources, such as datamining from poeDB, the wiki, PoB, and GGG posts.

In the DPS Breakdown of the build guide, each minion is hyperlinked to its poeDB entry, where you can see data on them. To find out the damage of melee minions, you can set them up in PoB without a passive tree to see their base damage.

@ ChestyPuller:
"
ChestyPuller написал:
Still loving this build! My current gear in 3.6!

Slowly making progress on it. Sitting at almost 6.2k health now.

Still looking for an amulet with additional curse on it, though I have no idea where I would socket it. Guessing I would have to try for a socketed ring with curse on hit enfeeble etc.

Awesome! For a second curse, it's best to get corrupted gloves with a curse on hit implicit.

"
ChestyPuller написал:

is the 1-4 Fire dmg on this going to screw with EE?
NM had to read the faq again looks like it will. Oh well back to this for now.

It will, but only when Charged Dash hits. Ball Lightning will overwrite it very quickly. Less than ideal, but not build-breaking.

"
ChestyPuller написал:
OK guys I think I have settled on this weapon for now

Just looking for confirmation or correction here if anyone knows.

This ring
should in no way interfere with my EE, correct? Im already debuffing lightning anyway and it does not make my zombies or agony crawler deal lighting damage (checked on tooltip).

Lightning damage is fine.

% Physical as Cold presents the same issue as flat cold. It won't affect Ball Lightning, though, unless you add Physical Damage to it. So be sure your jewel only adds Chaos Damage to Spells, and not Physical.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 14:03:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация