3.5.0d Patch Notes

Man... I really like being able to hang out in one hideout and each of my friends popping in a map in turn.

Nice changes otherwise.
"improved Skill Signaling"

Yup, still getting one-shot from off screen, no idea it was coming or from what direction even.

I was completely ignoring Fortresses before and for now I'll keep on ignoring them.

Generally avoiding all Syndicate stuff...loots not worth and its still overtuned.

Guess we will see with next patch after xmas!
so you did not fix the known bug in moon temple map where the immortal syndicate transport mission is impossible to complete cause the cart only has to move like one yard to reach its end location, good to know. anyways good stuff besides that nice to see you fixing stuff so fast xoxoxo
please make defeated Syndicate members separate and teleport slightly apart when too close together...
"
The crafting bench can no longer replace crafting modifiers on an item if that item has multiple crafting modifiers but does not have the "Can have multiple Crafted Mods" modifier, as this behaviour was unintentional. You will still be able to use the "Remove Crafted Modifiers" option to remove all crafted modifiers.

Revert this please.
Hadn't died to Syndicate encounters for a few days. Just got one-shot on this new patch out of nowhere in an easy T14. Back to the drawing board?

Edit: Also, they seem way tankier.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Последняя редакция: Ashriel. Время: 18 дек. 2018 г., 23:14:36
Those Delve changes are appretiated.
Thank you!!!
Also not mentioned in patch notes. They stealth nerfed the crafting multimod flat phys and flat phys/bleed hybrid. You can't have both. So please don't waste your ex if you're looking to do this recipe.

Basic translation of this nerf is "Don't play melee this ladder. It's trash and ggg wants to keep it that way."
Последняя редакция: Brason. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 1:27:51
Thanks for listening and acting GGG.

The patch notes sound great. Looking forward to logging in a little later and "Exiling"
I have a wrist disability and play POE on a PC with a controller, using software for bindings, for which I am really grateful else I would be unable to play POE. Now using JoyToKey. Google it if you want more info.

I play ranged - always up for party. Now: Scion ES.

Have Fun Exile!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация