3.5.0d Hotfix Patch Notes

3.5.0d Hotfix Patch Notes

• In 3.5.0d we raised the cap of the final Sulphite Capacity upgrade from 60,000 to 70,000. This overflowed a 16-bit integer and caused wraparound for a few players. The new cap is now 65,000. Your Sulphite Capacity will still display as 70,000 until later this week.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart.
Last bumped20 дек. 2018 г., 15:13:11
Such a classy bug. :D
Perception is reality.
Is there something wrong with the server? I keep getting dc-ed after the patch.

I have already dc-ed like 10++ times.
Come on, you can do better, make it a 65535 cap!
"
wonghs1102 написал:
Is there something wrong with the server? I keep getting dc-ed after the patch.

I have already dc-ed like 10++ times.

Sadly not, this is just the broken state of the league.

There is no word yet from support when (if ever) it will be fixed. Players have been experiencing the issue right from the launch of the league and there has been no improvement.
always stuck here where i leave a map
"
tomekswk написал:
Come on, you can do better, make it a 65535 cap!

This!
There is another major issue with update D... in the patch notes it says there will be less add spawns in betrayal encounters. But in-game it seems like the add spawns more than doubled in those encounters! *Edit: fort encounters specifically*

Please fix this!
Последняя редакция: sarannah101. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 5:24:25
We are back where I was last league. Constant disconnections. When this league was launched my problems cleared out. Game ran perfectly until......,the last update.

Now they are back. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.

The first crash I'm gone for the day. Next crash I'm gone for a week. Next time I'm gone for a month.

I loved this game. It was important to me. I went out and bought a brand new computer JUST FOR THIS GAME.

Well, GGG has beaten this crap out of me.
Been getting constant crashes since the beginning of the league too. Sent reports but no reply or acknowledgement of the issue it seems. Really disheartening loosing process due to this issue. Seen a quite a few posts with people experiencing the same issue.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация