[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Just going to say i fell in love with ice golem builds a few leagues ago and in this metamorph league, i just managed to complete all 36 challenges for the portal MtX fairly easy and got to lvl 96(could easily get to 100 im just lazy). Beast build id say this league, as long as you are aware of what is happening and have fast fingers on your healing flasks, all maps and bosses down super easily and insane map clearing speed + safe leveling, also super good delve clear and farm. I play solo most of the time and ended up investing arround 50-60 ex in total and made far more currency than that. Also played this as league starter.
Good job on the build and guide my man, hope everyone is enjoying this as i did
"
Vibrante написал:
Just going to say i fell in love with ice golem builds a few leagues ago and in this metamorph league, i just managed to complete all 36 challenges for the portal MtX fairly easy and got to lvl 96(could easily get to 100 im just lazy). Beast build id say this league, as long as you are aware of what is happening and have fast fingers on your healing flasks, all maps and bosses down super easily and insane map clearing speed + safe leveling, also super good delve clear and farm. I play solo most of the time and ended up investing arround 50-60 ex in total and made far more currency than that. Also played this as league starter.
Good job on the build and guide my man, hope everyone is enjoying this as i did

Im glad you like it buddy :)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer

Good?
Hey, got this chest today:

Rarity: Rare
Kraken Coat
Astral Plate
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 853 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 180
Dex: 100
Int: 106
--------
Sockets: R-B-R-R-G-R
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
+12% to all Elemental Resistances (implicit)
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
+39 to Strength
+78 to maximum Life
+30% to Lightning Resistance
8% increased maximum Life (crafted)
5% increased maximum Mana (crafted)
--------
Elder Item

Do I swap maim for lvl 3 empower (which gets boosted to lvl 4) or do I need level 4?

Thanks.
"
Mamradkorytnacky написал:
Hey, got this chest today:

Rarity: Rare
Kraken Coat
Astral Plate
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 853 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 180
Dex: 100
Int: 106
--------
Sockets: R-B-R-R-G-R
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
+12% to all Elemental Resistances (implicit)
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
+39 to Strength
+78 to maximum Life
+30% to Lightning Resistance
8% increased maximum Life (crafted)
5% increased maximum Mana (crafted)
--------
Elder Item

Do I swap maim for lvl 3 empower (which gets boosted to lvl 4) or do I need level 4?

Thanks.

Maim should be like 5-7% more dps. On the other hand empower will give your golems more life which is handy in sirius fight, where they can die.
Have three questions
1) Is it a good idea to swap Victario Charity with second convoking wand with +1 to All Spell&Minion Gems and Minion Damage&Atk.Spd?
2) How big contribution to damage ice golems helmet enchant does? Can it be swapped freely for stone golem enchant?
3) Does someone try to use chaos golem buff enchant?

Sorry for my bad English, it's not native for me.

I have this and has an open Suffix. What should I do?
Regular Exalted orb or should I pick up the conqueror's one?
Thanks.
"
jaka1988 написал:
Is anyone playing this in Metamorph and doing red maps?
How does it feel? Can you kill metamorphs fairly safely?
I'm mostly interested in the survivability, i know damage is there.

It's fairly safe, but you'll eat the occasional one shot. It's not the safest build in the world, but popping phase run and running around in circles works >90% of the time. Like OP said, I don't think I'd use this for hardcore, but you don't die so often that it's frustrating for softcore.
"
leanmeanexpmachine написал:
Have three questions
1) Is it a good idea to swap Victario Charity with second convoking wand with +1 to All Spell&Minion Gems and Minion Damage&Atk.Spd?
2) How big contribution to damage ice golems helmet enchant does? Can it be swapped freely for stone golem enchant?
3) Does someone try to use chaos golem buff enchant?

Sorry for my bad English, it's not native for me.

Shield is way better dont do that. Unless u want use op wands

but still for me shield is way better.

Dmg is big when u use ice golem enchant. Around 6% on each golem and his skills. So thats 6% on meele + 6% on tornado which is 2 times stronget than melee hit.

"
MinDokan написал:

I have this and has an open Suffix. What should I do?
Regular Exalted orb or should I pick up the conqueror's one?
Thanks.

Swap ruthless into empower4. Im running atm 3 curses (2 from storm brand and 1 from corrupted gloves) and i switched maim into ruthless , empower 4 . Ice golems got lvl 27

"
SeqHawk написал:
"
jaka1988 написал:
Is anyone playing this in Metamorph and doing red maps?
How does it feel? Can you kill metamorphs fairly safely?
I'm mostly interested in the survivability, i know damage is there.

It's fairly safe, but you'll eat the occasional one shot. It's not the safest build in the world, but popping phase run and running around in circles works >90% of the time. Like OP said, I don't think I'd use this for hardcore, but you don't die so often that it's frustrating for softcore.

Its safe. Everything depends on ur gear. Im killing Sirius lvl8 all the time , deleting everything around
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
I just want to say that this is the third league I am playing a form of golemancer, first time Ice Golems, and it has been a blast. By far the easiest build to play and gear. Definitely will be playing golems again next league :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация