[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
bwoy66 написал:
can someone answer my question? How was it done so that there is that space between the passives of the skill tree?

As an Ascendant, we take Path of the Duelist so we're able to start a new tree segment from the duelist area. That should be the last uber lab you take. Until then, you'll need to keep it connected.
Another question: Point Blank
Based on Wiki, "travel distance" of Scourge would be a sum of 1st and 2nd stages distances.
So to have a profit from PB with Scourge Arrow we must be in the melee range...
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
You are right about Point Blank and Scourge Arrow. We must be at melee range to benefit from the Scourge Arrow.

But the damage of this build doesn't come from the arrow itself but from the Thorn Arrows released by the Spore Pods. They benefit from Point Blank's range because the point of origin starts at the Spores not at our current position.
"
1Ocelotl написал:
You are right about Point Blank and Scourge Arrow. We must be at melee range to benefit from the Scourge Arrow.

But the damage of this build doesn't come from the arrow itself but from the Thorn Arrows released by the Spore Pods. They benefit from Point Blank's range because the point of origin starts at the Spores not at our current position.

That's it, the spores projectiles would add their own distance to ours when we fired Scourge and based on this combined distance would be calculated PB
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF написал:
"
1Ocelotl написал:

That's it, the spores projectiles would add their own distance to ours when we fired Scourge and based on this combined distance would be calculated PB

Yeah, basically - but you totally blow it out of proportion. ^^'
It is certainly not 'melee-range' you need to be in to benefit from the passive.

Distance Traveled Damage Scaling
0 to 10 50%
10 to 35 50% to 0%
35 to 150 0% to −50%

For reference, melee weapons distance range is 5 for one-handed and 6 for two-handed weapons, cold snap has an area of effect radius of 15.

Basically you can place two cold-snap areas between you and the enemy and you will still have a damage benefit.

If you do not like the math of it all you can just not put a point into the keystone. ^^
"
SilverWF написал:
"
1Ocelotl написал:

There's a reason why all Scourge Arrow builds (AFAIK) take Point Blank. Try it without and see how you like it. I tried it without PB at some point along the way and quickly respec'd into it again.
Very good Scourge Arrow build. Last set up I played was Hopeshredder. This is similar-ish dps without the degen.

Due to the changes to life leech though I'm not using Bloodrage. I opted for a simple Frenzy+GMP 2L set up.
Thanks for the guide!
Последняя редакция: Wetip. Время: 26 марта 2019 г., 13:33:11
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Very good Scourge Arrow build. Last set up I played was Hopeshredder. This is similar-ish dps without the degen.

Due to the changes to life leech though I'm not using Bloodrage. I opted for a simple Frenzy+GMP 2L set up.

That does sound reasonable! :)

€dit: Don't I know you from the OccultArcPoet thread? ^^'
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 25 марта 2019 г., 16:51:27
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
DamageIncorporated написал:

That does sound reasonable! :)

€dit: Don't I know you from the OccultArcPoet thread? ^^'

Not sure, havnt pplayed PP in ages lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация