Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Same error for as well
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Psykrom написал:
"
Nibelton написал:

also,yes arc is dead,pls dont play it so i could make instakillanything build almost for free.

Arc is not dead, learn to read.

exactly my thoughts ! LEARN TO READ.
Is there any bug with mortal conviction ( low life ) life reserved or im mission something ?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

The constant nerfs to leech, jeez.

Diablo 3 all over again.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Trying to figure out why or how my movement speed was nerfed, when my effective bonus was above 50% previously (Don't recall the exact number) and now it's only 49%

The character in question is an SRS Lycosidae Witch build and as far as I can tell after combing and ctrl+F-ing the patch notes multipel times, none of my items, gems, or skill nodes have been changed, except for the noted changes to SRS itself.

Any ideas?
bug: MAP-stash dont take new MAPS !
Последняя редакция: nestandart. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 19:28:20
I looked for the +1 curse veiled chest mod on my crafting device on Standard and it wasn't there. I know I got it in Betrayal, and I see many of the other recipes I had (haven't checked em' all, but that was a big one so it stood out). I've checked the patch notes and it didn't mention that one being removed (only the +1 totem mod is said to be shifted). So what gives? Can anyone else who had the recipe confirm it's still there, or has GGG stealth removed it?
"
FramFramson написал:
Trying to figure out why or how my movement speed was nerfed, when my effective bonus was above 50% previously (Don't recall the exact number) and now it's only 49%

The character in question is an SRS Lycosidae Witch build and as far as I can tell after combing and ctrl+F-ing the patch notes multiple times, none of my items, gems, or skill nodes have been changed, except for the noted changes to SRS itself.

Any ideas?

To add to this, I've also noticed that my gloves with Word of the Grave on them no longer trigger under any circumstances:

Has this bug been reported? Does anyone know anything about this? After searching, I can't seem to find a thing.

Have some enchantments been broken with the change to the way enchantments are applied now?

EDIT: I asked in general chat and several other people with the same enchantment tested their pairs and the enchantment no longer worked for them either.

Please help? The WotG minions are a big help/cushion in my build.
Последняя редакция: FramFramson. Время: 9 марта 2019 г., 3:09:37
hello why is not going to put new maps into stash tabs it was also like that there were maps made they were underlined now that there is no best regards
Wait you guys made unveling recipes 3x harder? LOL? Seriously?

Was totally miserable before - in Syndicate. I never ID so many useless rares in my life and I play SSF. I know lots ppls that did 100 safe-house achievement and still did not get all recipe. Was a big time skinner box experiment on us I stopped playing.

Now 3x rarer rarer than that previous sad state because only 10% Jun map appreances and 3 Jun per appearance.

Guess another league I parking Jun underground. If you can.

-----
Oh and everyone bitching about SKILL AND ITEM nerfs - IS NORMAL. Every single league to get you on another racehorse than playing same old things.

Git R Dun!
Последняя редакция: Aim_Deep. Время: 9 марта 2019 г., 8:01:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация